The 2010 NFL Thread

Vendetta

Finnegan is a punk ass bitch, but Johnson's probably going to miss at least a game because those punches landed flush.

EDIT: The Giants actually showed some testicular fortitude and beat up the Jags in the 2nd half. Garrard's INT on the first play of the half pretty much prevented this one from going into the deep freeze. Abandoning a running game that produced about 150 yards in the first half is terrible playcalling, so thanks for that.

Edited by naiwf

1. They act like they're the greatest things since sliced bread. They got a few lucky wins, without it they play like a sixth seed.

2. I hate the Jets. Get trophies first, then talk shit.

You guys benefit from a) cheating, b) a quarterback who has diplomatic immunity from being touched and c) the most arrogant fanbase in sports.

• Like 3

1. They act like they're the greatest things since sliced bread. They got a few lucky wins, without it they play like a sixth seed.

You guys benefit from a) cheating, b) a quarterback who has diplomatic immunity from being touched and c) the most arrogant fanbase in sports.

a. We don't have McDaniel anymore. He's the problem.

b. And any other superstar quarterback in the league.

c. New York?

c. New York?

:lmao:

Way to show complete ignorance to what happened during either of the taping scandals.

Edited by Launchpad Maxxquack

I think C belongs to Philadelphia

Fucking Giants :(

In other news, do New York teams have the most obese fans? I've never seen so many "extra-large" people in one stadium.

If you think New York fans are the fattest you've clearly never seen a game played in any city/state in the Midwest. I've seen female Vikings fans who could spell the Williams Wall if necessary.

c. New York?

b) Brady got injured by a legitimate tackle and the league basically tripped over their own balls to outlaw it. Brady's also responsible for the Tuck Rule. Brady got hit by Haloti Ngata and threw a fucking tantrum because he didn't get a flag for it.

c) Not even close. Between the Red Sox, the Patriots and the Celtics, the only fans as bad as Boston are Chelsea.

a) I'm sure. In fact, the filming campaign was orchestrated entirely by McDaniel and nobody else was at all involved. How is life with your hand buried under all that sand?

• Like 1