The 2010 NFL Thread

Vendetta

Got to give credit to the 3rd string QB for giving it a hell of it a shot - I know he's supposed to be a professional and all but when your backing up the back-up for JAY CUTLER. To even come within 7 you know you've done something special...Or flukey.

Hanie's always looked pretty good in the limited amount of snaps I've seen him play.

I've always tried to defend Cutler since he came to Chicago but I have to wonder if he cried his way out of the game because he couldn't handle the pressure. He certainly didn't seem that injured.

I think we're one more bad Jay Cutler performance away, right or wrong, from a QB controversy in Chicago.

Hanie's always looked pretty good in the limited amount of snaps I've seen him play.

I've always tried to defend Cutler since he came to Chicago but I have to wonder if he cried his way out of the game because he couldn't handle the pressure. He certainly didn't seem that injured.

I think we're one more bad Jay Cutler performance away, right or wrong, from a QB controversy in Chicago.

The guy threw 4 interceptions to one guy in on game and he stayed in. I doubt he went out because he couldn't handle the pressure.

We are fucking shit.

Perverts. :shifty:

And here I thought the NFL was going to get to test out its brand new OT rules just for this game: Ben v. Rex in a footrace, chasing after a drunk, barefoot college girl, winner goes to the Super Bowl.

But, it's being rendered a moot point now, innit? Especially after that Gay touchdown.

• Like 1

Absolutley loving this. Jets have been awful, dealt with any small threat they've attempted to pose.

Going back to an earlier decision. Can somebody explain why that pass was over ruled earlier in the game? Not to say it was a wrong decision, just looked perfectly fine to me though?

• Like 1

Absolutley loving this. Jets have been awful, dealt with any small threat they've attempted to pose.

Going back to an earlier decision. Can somebody explain why that pass was over ruled earlier in the game? Not to say it was a wrong decision, just looked perfectly fine to me though?

What pass, the one to Heath Miller?

The guy threw 4 interceptions to one guy in on game and he stayed in. I doubt he went out because he couldn't handle the pressure.

That was nowhere near the level of game this was though. This was the NFC Championship against the Bears biggest rivals, with a spot in the Super Bowl at stake.

His body language was dreadful whilst he was on the field, and when he was pulled he just sat on the bench communicating with no-one.

I'm not saying Cutler threw in the towel, but I do think that something happened other than an injury.