The 2010 NFL Thread

Vendetta

How is that sad news? I couldn´t care less about him or her.

16-10, Steelers. Don´t like the Steelers and I´ll be rooting against them but I think they´ll take this one with their D (like every other SB they´ve won).

Where's the "fuck the neg rep button, I need a punch this twat in the face button" button ?

• Like 8

Pumped up for this, cant wait. Should be a really close game and we're definatley going to have to be on top of our game. I can see the Packers being rock solid, so hopefully no dire shit like the last two games at points. I'd like us to just nick it, but I can see 28-24 to the Packers. Here's hoping I'm wrong and we're finally on top of our game tonight.

My mate's prediction was 16-12 Packers.

He know's nothing about American Football, as you can tell. I'm guessing 16 would be 2 unconverted TD's and 2 safety's. :shifty:

Sad news, one of the fans in the "Never Missed a Super Bowl Club" is hospitalized and missing the game. Double whammy? He's a Green Bay fan.

Here is the ESPN report about it.

Can you be more of an idiot? If you don't care about a rich guy having gone to every Super Bowl, fair enough but you came across like a jackass there. If you're a fan of a sports team....you'd want to know to be at the Championship game. This guy is 79 years old, who knows how many more chances he'd get to watch his team win.

Where's the "fuck the neg rep button, I need a punch this twat in the face button" button ?

This x1000.

I'm just curious how much money and effort it takes to even have gone to all 44 (45) Super Bowls. Or how you're even able to get tickets year after year like that. Does the NFL just let them get first cracks considering their status after a while?

The Patriots fan mentioned in the link I posted above was on WFAN this week. He said that they first came to fame around Super Bowl 32 when someone did a story on them. Three of them knew each other and met up every year at the Super Bowl. In that story a fourth guy was mentioned so they started meeting up with him too. Since that time the NFL has offered them tickets at face value every year. Prior to that they used to scalp the tickets. The 49ers fan said he almost missed it a couple of times. Super Bowl 2 his place got stranded in South Carolina because of weather and he got to the Super Bowl site just a couple of hours before kickoff. He had a couple of other stories too.