The 2010 NFL Thread

Vendetta

When it's 2011, you should probably nix the song that talks about 2008 and 2000 and late. Can we just abandon ship on these lame ass halftime shows? The only thing that would be worse is them bringing out the Punt, Pass and Kick winners that no one gives a shit about and watching them stand around for 10 minutes.

I would rather see that. At least those kids are good at what they do.

• Like 2

I don't want to hear any bitching about Bieber at WrestleMania, because I'm sure he'll do 100x better than BEP did tonight - that'll still be in the ''awful'' category, but you get the point.

He'll be singing America the beautiful I would imagine, with considerably less warbling than that 324 toothed Glee chick earlier

If we were going to be treated to a Tron rip-off halftime show, why couldn't Daft Punk have been involved somewhere? <_<

Or Jeff Bridges!

Or even Olivia Wilde...she could have probably sung Sweet Child o' Mine better.

If we were going to be treated to a Tron rip-off halftime show, why couldn't Daft Punk have been involved somewhere? <_<

Or Jeff Bridges!

Or even Olivia Wilde...she could have probably sung Sweet Child o' Mine better.

To be fair a a cat in it's dying seconds could have sung that better.

But at least Olivia would have looked good doing it. :pervert: