The 2010 NFL Thread

Vendetta

Wes Welker benched to start the game because of his comments about feet.

Bart Scott not benched for threatening to end his career.

One organization is run properly, the other is not.

It was one drive. Lets not turn the Patriots into some saints here.

Should that FG have counted? I hope CBS shows that replay again.

Wes Welker benched to start the game because of his comments about feet.

Bart Scott not benched for threatening to end his career.

One organization is run properly, the other is not.

It was one drive. Lets not turn the Patriots into some saints here.

Should that FG have counted? I hope CBS shows that replay again.

Loved that audible boo as the Pats left the field.

Pleasantly surprised by that first half, Sanchez has started to settle.

Not gonna get too confident though, I need to keep my pessimistic attitude going because when I get overconfident about games, 45-3 kind of results happen.

We're 10 minutes (and a miraculous comeback) away from me having to root for the Earth to split in half directly under Heinz Field and swallow up everyone in the stadium in the middle of the game next week <_<

You and me both. Although, the last time I tried that, the Metrodome roof collapsed. Maybe I can do it again.

Help me Aaron Rodgers you're my only hope!

The thought of either Ben getting a 3rd or Rex and the Jets winning a Super Bowl title makes me nauseous, and I wouldn't trust Cutler playing 11 on 9 against either of those defenses. I still can't believe that Belichick choked up this game in such epic fashion. I can't decide which is worse, the choice to go on 4th down in the 1st half or taking their sweet ass time down by two scores on this last failed drive.

We're 10 minutes (and a miraculous comeback) away from me having to root for the Earth to split in half directly under Heinz Field and swallow up everyone in the stadium in the middle of the game next week <_<

Pretty sure that was going to be the case regardless of the outcome. Your softened stance on the Patriots sickens me, sir.

Pretty sure that was going to be the case regardless of the outcome. Your softened stance on the Patriots sickens me, sir.

What softened stance? I've never hated the Pats. They're like the Sawx in that they're the enemy of my enemy, and Brady also played for Michigan. The only time I've ever rooted for that squad to lose was

18-1.jpg

If the Jets win I'll eat my hat, and buy you a steak.

If the Jets win I'll eat my hat, and buy you a steak.

You're on. I'll let you off easier. You can buy something off my Amazon wishlist instead. (Y)

Btw, move over Manning/Brady, Rodgers/Ryan is the new yearly playoff match up we'll look forward to.

As long as it's not more expensive than a steak, it's a deal.

Feel free to send a Amazon Gift card to sahyder1@gmail.com (Y)