Madden 11

sahyder1

Madden 11  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Getting the game?

Any non-Americans getting this tomorrow? I'm quite looking forward to it, depite it being really similar to last years.

Can't wait to see how over-powered Tebow is too.

I'm not American and I got it. :shifty:

Tebow isn't great, but he is good enough to start for the Bills. I think that shows how awful the Bills are more then how good Tebow is.

Why is Tebow starting for the Bills?

Anyways, I might get it if I find it for less that 50 bucks. Haven't played any Madden games since 08. Downloaded the Demo and found out the controllers are still the same, so no problem there. The GameFLOW new system sucks ass badly, I don't like that they want me to take the play they give me, that's the point of playing a Sports game, so you chose what to do with your favorite team.

Edited by Powerhart

Anyways, I might get it if I find it for less that 50 bucks. Haven't played any Madden games since 08. Downloaded the Demo and found out the controllers are still the same, so no problem there. The GameFLOW new system sucks ass badly, I don't like that they want me to take the play they give me, that's the point of playing a Sports game, so you chose what to do with your favorite team.

I don't think's saying that Tebow is on the Bills, I think he means that his stats are better than all the QBs the Bills have.

I don't think's saying that Tebow is on the Bills, I think he means that his stats are better than all the QBs the Bills have.

Bingo.

I actually like using Tebow, which I hate to say. He's quick enough to escape but not so inaccurate that you can't use him as a quarterback. Just don't try to roll left and throw...

It seems LBs still have their high jump ability, I thought with the physics change we might see that change as well.

I haven't gotten it yet. I'm buying it at whatever price in a week or so, after I've completed Mass Effect 2. I was only going to buy it esrly if I could find it cheap, some places will have a game cheap on the first day of release, but no joy. Still looking forward to it though.

First year I have not bought Madden since it's debut on the Sega Genesis. And I have to admit, I have no desire to get it, and I really don't feel like I'm missing anything. On Sundays, when I have the urge to play, I'll pop in my Madden '10 and enjoy my Franchise on that.

Though, really, now that I think about it, the ONLY time I played Madden this past year was for the EWBFL 360 league.

I find that once you customize the GameFlow to the way you like to play it goes a lot better and if you don't like the play they call the new audible system gives you plenty of choices. Not sure if you can customize it in the demo or not.

Just started a Superstar mode with Tebow and he's an absolute beast in it. I haven't checked his trucking rating but I seem to be breaking tackles at will and even with a modest 79 acceleration, I seem to outrunning defenders rather easily. Plus his accuracy as somebody already said isn't that bad and makes most throws. I fear how he'll be used online, but damnit it's fun offline.

Plus I have a sodt spot for left handed QBs as they're few far and between and I throw left handed myself.

Online play sucks now that the only penalty for quitting a game is an increased DNF %. I've been playing Madden Ultimate Team and I've started five games. Here are the results of each game:

1. I win in a blowout (1-0)

2. I go up 28-0 and my opponent quits in the second quarter (1-0)

3. I lose (1-1)

4. I lose (1-2)

5. I go up 21-7 and my opponent quits (1-2)

I think I will probably stick the card collecting aspect of the mode for now. Hopefully they will put it back to where you could finish the games your opponent quits in and it would count as a real game.

Probably not..unless you want rookies..but since you already said your not interested in updated rosters..nah

And achievements are broken on the 360. One of them is to return 2 kicks for TDs in one game with one player. I did 4 in my franchise game vs the Lions..1 punt, 3 kickoffs..nothin..

EDIT: Nevermind..apparently it doesn't grant the achievement if you sim the game til the end...I did it because, well, I was killing the Lions..4 total kick return TDs, 6 forced fumbles...I got bored..