Official Premier League 2010/11 thread

The big game is on next :)

On a side note 2-2 was about fair I think, Liverpool could have finished it in the first half but the first 15 of the second half they were shocking. Great game for the neutral though, just as the Birmingham-Villa game was.

Nani and Giggs on the wings, Roo and Berba up front - Carrick and Fletch to sit in the centre.

I have to be honest, this is a more of an attacking team than I expected. I thought we'd have an extra CM instead of Berba. Pleased though - and Scholesey's on the bench.

I thought the same, but if Rooney and Berba are on form then we're always gonna score. We just have to be careful with Spurs on the counter, and I fear Rooney could be dragged into defending a bit more than we'd like.

You, and those protesting are morons.

Tottenham won't move to the Olympic stadium. They've only made an official approach for it to hurry through planning permission from the local council who won't want Spurs to leave Tottenham. Why do you think Spurs are saying that they'll do EVERYTHING that will upset the stadium people - tearing up the running track (British athletics hate that), demolishing the stands after saying the stadium is badly designed (pretty much all the stadium execs, designers and builders hate that).

You're all mugging yourselves off. West Ham are by far the preferred party. The only worry is if they get relegated and don't come back up again next season...

Typical Spurs fans to start moaning and threaten to implode when we're having the best few seasons of my lifetime.

Cynical. He ran across BAE's heels, clipped him and raised hands in innocence.

He raised his hands before there was even contact, 'cause he was jogging away from the challenge. No way that should've been a yellow to send someone off.

Cynical. He ran across BAE's heels, clipped him and raised hands in innocence.

He raised his hands before there was even contact, 'cause he was jogging away from the challenge. No way that should've been a yellow to send someone off.

No sympathy :D