Official Premier League 2010/11 thread

Wenger is such a fucking child. I hope he gets a nice lengthy suspension for storming over to the ref after the game.

• Like 1

Ye, Lucas has really upped his game this season, to the point where he's virtually a different player. I'm happy to have been proved totally wrong about him!

Was very much impressed with the two full backs, Flanagan and Robinson, they held their own against two good wingers and kept them quiet. Spearing was very good as well.

I honestly thought Vidic deserved it more, not that Bale hasn't had an awesome season mind. Can't argue with Wilshere though, the lad is absolute class and I'm just glad he's English!!

Just read that Vidic wasn't even in the top 3, Nasri 2nd and Tevez 3rd.

• Like 2

Premier League Team of the Year: Van der Sar (Man Utd), Sagna (Arsenal), Cole (Chelsea), Vidic (Man Utd), Kompany (Man City), Nani (Man Utd), Nasri (Arsenal), Wilshere (Arsenal), Bale (Tottenham), Tevez (Man City), Berbatov (Man Utd).

Atleast Nani got in the team of the year, suprised no Parker though.

• Like 1

Yeah that award should've been Scott Parker's all day, the fact he didn't even make the team of the year is insane. Nasri had half a good season at best, Parker has been carrying West Ham on his back the whole way. Vidic rightly wasn't in the top 3, there were clearly better standouts this year in the league.

Bale is a decent choice, though you could argue is better performances were in Europe and not domestic. At least it's not a s bad as the "Fuck Steven Gerrard lets give Giggs the sympathy vote instead" year.