EWR 2010 Stats Update: June

Wikipedia lists Madison Rayne's primary finisher as the Rayne Drop, however, as she is listed as Ashley Lane in the game, maybe just put it as Inverted Overdrive (what the move is)? Unless there's a more important finisher she's used on the indy scene?

Edited by Ty123

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Wikipedia lists Madison Rayne's primary finisher as the Rayne Drop, however, as she is listed as Ashley Lane in the game, maybe just put it as Inverted Overdrive (what the move is)? Unless there's a more important finisher she's used on the indy scene?

I think that should be her finisher as she uses that the most regularly.

I agree with raising Michael Tarver's charisma to 72. I also think Wade Barrett's charisma should be raised to the 83-84 mark.

After watching Maria's YouShoot:

-Add a hate between Maria Kanellis and Jim Cornette.

-Change the relationship between Maria and Carmella DeCescare from a hate to a dislike.

-Add a friendship between Maria and Mr. Anderson.

-Add a friendship between Maria and Mickie James.

-Add a friendship between Maria and Finlay.

-Add a friendship between Maria and Amy Dumas.

-Add a friendship between Maria and Santino Marella.

-Add a friendship between Maria and Eve Torres.

-Add a friendship between Layla and Eve Torres.

-Add a friendship between Maria and Vickie Guerrero.

-Add a friendship between Maria and Michelle McCool.

-Add a friendship between Maria and Katie Lea Burchill.

-Add a friendship between Maria and Matt Hardy.

-Add a friendship between Maria and Edge.

-Add a dislike between Maria and Melina.

-Add a dislike between Maria and Ariel.

-Add a friendship between Maria and Tara.

-Add a dislike between Maria and John Bradshaw Layfield.

By Ariel I'm pretty sure that you mean Shelly Martinez, and not the female indy wrestler Ariel?

I agree with raising Michael Tarver's charisma to 72. I also think Wade Barrett's charisma should be raised to the 83-84 mark.

After watching Maria's YouShoot:

-Add a hate between Maria Kanellis and Jim Cornette.

-Change the relationship between Maria and Carmella DeCescare from a hate to a dislike.

-Add a friendship between Maria and Mr. Anderson.

-Add a friendship between Maria and Mickie James.

-Add a friendship between Maria and Finlay.

-Add a friendship between Maria and Amy Dumas.

-Add a friendship between Maria and Santino Marella.

-Add a friendship between Maria and Eve Torres.

-Add a friendship between Layla and Eve Torres.

-Add a friendship between Maria and Vickie Guerrero.

-Add a friendship between Maria and Michelle McCool.

-Add a friendship between Maria and Katie Lea Burchill.

-Add a friendship between Maria and Matt Hardy.

-Add a friendship between Maria and Edge.

-Add a dislike between Maria and Melina.

-Add a dislike between Maria and Ariel.

-Add a friendship between Maria and Tara.

-Add a dislike between Maria and John Bradshaw Layfield.

By Ariel I'm pretty sure that you mean Shelly Martinez, and not the female indy wrestler Ariel?

Yes, my bad. I meant Shelly Martinez, Ariel of WWECW fame.

Crossbones, Cheech and Cloudy have been removed from the CHIKARA roster page. I'd not remove them from CHIKARA yet and just wait to see what happens, but just noting it for future.

Johnny Gargano has taken a CHIKARA spot in YLC and seems to be getting added, and Grizzly's seems to be back as well, so I'd add open CHIKARA contracts for them. Grizzly as an Opening Face, Gargano as a Midcard Tweener.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Crossbones, Cheech and Cloudy have been removed from the CHIKARA roster page. I'd not remove them from CHIKARA yet and just wait to see what happens, but just noting it for future.

Johnny Gargano has taken a CHIKARA spot in YLC and seems to be getting added, and Grizzly's seems to be back as well, so I'd add open CHIKARA contracts for them. Grizzly as an Opening Face, Gargano as a Midcard Tweener.

I'd wait on adding King of Trios and Young Lions Cup participants into CHIKARA. This is Johnny Gargano's fifth and perhaps sixth CHIKARA appearance. IF he is there after YLC or wins YLC, I'd add him for sure.

Cheech & Cloudy have not been seen in a CHIKARA ring since the new season so I would remove them. Crossbones mad his last appearance during the Gauntlet For King of Trios so I'd keep him for now.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

From James Long's facebook and Sucio Adams myspace.. but OVW's former Totally Awesome (and now Paredyse and one half of Sucio / Fang) are debuting for ROH at Danny Davis Arena next month

This isn't the first time RoH has given a one-shot tryout. I think Caylen Croft had one years back.

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/48690/young-roh-star-invited-to-train-at-noah-dojo-former-wwe-star-to-debut-in-louisville-bluegrass-brawl-and-more.html?p=1

-Check trainer for Prince Nana. Raise his charisma to 81.

-Set Alex Payne's touring commitment to NOAH.

Alex Payne is only suppose to be spending two months in the NOAH dojo so I don't think he should have a touring commitment. I think it is a similar boat to Ritchie Steamboat.

EDIT: I am not sure if this is due to EVOLVE being a Sapolsky product but Akira Tozawa and Super Shen Long are debuting for the company in July. Both men are also working Dragon Gate USA. Tozawa will most likely be in the Kamikaze-CHIKARA match and Shen Long will be on the dark matches BUT he is a Dragon Gate wrestler in Japan.

Add Super Shen Long as an alter ego for Super Shenlong (II)

I am not sure if I mentioned this previously but Akira Tozawa should have TOZAWA as an alter ego. That is his name in IWRG at the moment.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

I'd wait on adding King of Trios and Young Lions Cup participants into CHIKARA. This is Johnny Gargano's fifth and perhaps sixth CHIKARA appearance. IF he is there after YLC or wins YLC, I'd add him for sure.

Cheech & Cloudy have not been seen in a CHIKARA ring since the new season so I would remove them. Crossbones mad his last appearance during the Gauntlet For King of Trios so I'd keep him for now.

Cheech was at King of Trios as well. Cloudy's MIA though.

From James Long's facebook and Sucio Adams myspace.. but OVW's former Totally Awesome (and now Paredyse and one half of Sucio / Fang) are debuting for ROH at Danny Davis Arena next month

I'd reactivate the team for now, but I wouldn't add them to ROH.

Do you think the members of Nexus deserve to have their overness bumped up? They seem to get decent heat when they first show up, but it dies down usually if their beatdown takes too long so idk.

Yeah, I thought the 60's over would work, but they're getting way more heat than I thought. Especially Tarver. Barrett should have 76 and the rest should probably be set to 70. Bar Darren who should probably be at 69, and Otunga who should be at 71. Maybe put Gabriel at 71 as well.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

"Private life Spoiler" If you don't want to know about someone's private life, don't click

WWE stars The Undertaker and Michelle McCool were married in Texas over the weekend. Among those in attendance at the wedding were Booker T, Sharmell, Lisa Marie Varon and Torrie Wilson. We wish the happy couple nothing but the best.

Add friendships for

Undertaker: Booker T, Sharmell, Lisa Marie Varon & Torrie Wilson

Michelle McCool: Booker T, Sharmell, Lisa Marie Varon & Torrie Wilson

In WSU news:

Cindy Rogers and Jana should have Rick Rick Cataldo as their manager. If they are not in a team with eachother already, name it The Cosmo Club.

Add Rain's army Rain (leader), Nikki Roxx, Lacey, Jessicka Havok & Amber O’Neal to WSU all are heels.

Lacey should added be a heel manager for Rain.

Mickie Knuckles returned to the ring and debuted for WSU not sure if she is heel or face though.

Jazz also returned for WSU as heel, she tricked "her friend" Angel Orsini into thinking she was hurt before dumping her at the end of a battle royal.

"Private life Spoiler" If you don't want to know about someone's private life, don't click

WWE stars The Undertaker and Michelle McCool were married in Texas over the weekend. Among those in attendance at the wedding were Booker T, Sharmell, Lisa Marie Varon and Torrie Wilson. We wish the happy couple nothing but the best.

Add friendships for

Undertaker: Booker T, Sharmell, Lisa Marie Varon & Torrie Wilson

Michelle McCool: Booker T, Sharmell, Lisa Marie Varon & Torrie Wilson

I wouldn't add any of those friendships for Undertaker as just being at the wedding doesn't really mean they're his friends.

As of my memory, McCool already has friendships with Sharmell, Victoria and Torrie Wilson.

I wouldn't add any of the divas as Undertaker's friends, because most likely they were there as McCool's invites, and Booker T presence was most likely due to his wife being Sharmell.

I'd say something like Barret 74, Gabriel 72, Otunga 71, Slater 66, Sheffield 69, Young 63, Tarver 68

I agree with all the overness changes, except for Wade Barrett. I think for Barrett, we stay with Black Majik's idea to bump his overness up to 76.

Edited by Cauchi19

Kevin Fertig aka Kevin Thorn is going by Seven Thorn over in Europe, according to his wikipedia page. It also states that he is friends with both Jeff and Matt Hardy. Also Kizarny is now going by Sinn Bodhi?? that was shown on his wikipedia page. And according to Pwmaina, Dos Caras Jr. is going to debut soon on Smackdown as Alberto Del Rios.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Kevin Fertig aka Kevin Thorn is going by Seven Thorn over in Europe, according to his wikipedia page. It also states that he is friends with both Jeff and Matt Hardy. Also Kizarny is now going by Sinn Bodhi?? that was shown on his wikipedia page. And according to Pwmaina, Dos Caras Jr. is going to debut soon on Smackdown as Alberto Del Rios.

EDIT: Kevin Thorn was previously Seven Thorne in the game but was renamed due to working under the Kevin Thorn name. I think...

The Dos Caras debut was previously mentioned.

Kizarny/Sinn/Original Sinn/Sinn Bodhi has his alter egos maxed out I think.

Titus O'Neal got voted off NXT, send him to FCW.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Just to now make things official, with it now being July 1st and me obviously WAY behind on June due to my recent surgery, the next update will be for August 2010.

Initially, I wanted to try and get a July update out, so I did a lot of updating rigt up until the date of my surgery, June 18th. Thinking I could recoup quick and maybe salvage an update for July, I figured if I had the first half of the month done, maybe I could squeeze in enough time while recovering to get the second half at least respectable.

I didn't count on some of the things I'd need to recoup from after an open heart surgery, though. :)

First, I was in the hosptial for a week afterward, which most say is actually very quick, many people take much longer. On top of that, one of the things I learned about surgery is, they can position your body in a way that your right funny bone in effect becomes pinned and bruised. As a result, I still have little feeling in my right ring and pinkie fingers, making it tough to do anything computer related, especially typing. So, if some of this isn't exactly perfect in spelling, etc, forgive me. :)

Finally and probably the one I should have thought of is the fact that I have pain meds... They ususally give those to you when you've had your sternum cut in half. These are official "knock you the fuck out" pills. Because, after taking one, you feel no pain, but are out for a significant amount of time. Good news is, I'm really not feeling much pain at this point, but at the same time, the pills also make you kind of loopy even when you do manage to stay awake... Dont wanna really go into updating until I know that I'm not gonna screw anything up, due to being doped. :)

So, long story short, I'm home, recovering well and plan to start back to work on updating within the next couple days, once a few more cobwebs clear. There will be an August update, so don't fret. :) What I'll do is basically start work where I left off on my updating and go from there, so we can just keep using this thread to propose any more changes.

-Bill

• Like 6