EWR 2010 Stats Update: June

Guest The Phenomenal Red

-Raise Husky Harris' charisma to 60.

-Lower Kenny Bolin's overness. There is no way he is getting the same pop as El Generico, who is also at 51. Same goes for:

Ace Rockwell

Egan Inoue (never heard of him, ever)

James Wallace (ditto)

Jumpsteady (ditto)

Kazushi Sakuraba (ditto)

Lauren Thompson (ditto)

Melissa Bellin

Slim J

I'd raise El Generico's overness up to 56, and lower the overness of the people I mentioned as is appropriate.

-Lower Nicole Bass' overness to 40.

-Raise Jim Duggan's overness to 60.

-Lower Armando Alejandro Estrada's overness to 52.

-Lower Luna Vachon's overness to 51.

-Lower Luther Reigns' overness to 50.

-Lower Nick Mitchell's overness to 40.

-Lower Cliff Compton's overness to 52.

-Lower Sim Snuka's overnes to 54.

-Lower Kara Slice's overness to 50.

-Lower Ultimate Warrior's brawl to 32.

-Lower Sid Vicious' overness to 66.

-Lower Buff Bagwell's overness to 60.

-Raise The Rock and Steve Austin's charisma to 100 in my opinion.

-Raise Kevin Steen's overness to 55.

-Lower Bison Smith's overness to 54.

-Raise Claudio Castagnoli's overness to 64.

-Raise Chris Hero's overness to 65.

-Raise Jerry Lynn's overness to 68.

-Raise Delirious' overness to 53.

-Raise Rhett Titus' overness to 40.

-Raise Kenny King's overness to 40.

-Raise Alex Payne's overness to 26 and selling to 64.

-Raise Andy Ridge's overness to 22 and selling to 62.

-Raise Pelle Primeau's overness to 27.

-Raise Leonard F. Chikarason's overness to 20.

-Raise Jagged's overness to 34.

-Raise Shane Matthews' overness to 34.

-Raise Lince Dorado's overness to 36.

-Raise Pinkie Sanchez's overness to 36.

-Raise Soldier Ant's overness to 38.

-Raise Fire Ant's overness to 39.

-Raise Icarus' overness to 46.

-Raise Mike Quackenbush's overness to 49.

-Raise Sugar Dunkerton's overness to 30.

-Raise Dasher Hatfield's overness to 35.

-Raise Sara Del Rey's overness to 50.

-Lower Chilly Willy's overness to 30.

-Lower Adam Windsor's overness to 25.

-Lower Chi Chi Cruz ACW's overness to 25.

-Raise Koko B. Ware's overness to 54.

-Lower Sayo Endo's overness to 20.

-Lower Ron Waterman's overness to 26.

-Raise Riki Chosu's overness to 50.

-Lower Mortimer Plumbtree's overness to 28.

-Lower Aykut's overness to 14.

-Raise Big Vito's overness to 48.

-Lower Billy Reil's overness to 33.

-Lower Bionic J's overness to 25.

-Lower Carmell Macklin's overness to 22.

-Lower EZ Money's overness to 32.

-Lower JT Wolfen's overness to 24.

-Raise Paul Roma's overness to 45.

On this note, lower Dragon Aisu's over from 47 to 27. Why was he THAT high when even I don't know who he is?

Lauren Thompson was Lauren Brooke, the former TNA backstage interview that replace Leticia Cline and she is a reporter on the Golf Channel.

Melissa Bellin was Spice of the Nitro Girls. She was most known for being a part of the battle for power in the Nitro Girls and managing Evan Karagias BEFORE 3 Count.

James Wallace is the former Jay Phoenix who is more known for being an idiot that Samoa Joe and CM Punk both made fun of during a shoot. I'd drop his overness to 27.

Jumpsteady is a juggalo who wrestled in JCW and managed ICP as Evil Dead as well as Kamala as The Great Negotiator. I don't think he deserves anything higher than 40.

Egan Inoue is a mixed martial artist and a Cagematch search came up with nothing :/ Perhaps he did a Hustle show but if not, I move to remove him.

Kazushi Sakuraba is a mixed martial artist dating back to UWFi with Takada. Of late he has done a lot more MMA work with PRIDE, K-1, Hero's and most recently Dream.

Ace Rockwell and Slim J are Anarchy guys. I know the person who keeps tab on them does a good job but much like the OVW overnesses I disagree they would be THAT known in the US without being in WWE, TNA and to a lesser extent RoH, Dragon Gate, AAA and CMLL.

I am looking at Anarchy and I doubt it should be a cult promotion, I think it would be better as a Regional promotion at 80. I think most talents should have their overness dropped as well by 10 points because if this fed has outrageous overness for their workers, every promotion should because these guys would still be job guys on WWE.

Ace Rockwell should be 42 overness tops (currently 52).

Adrian Hawkins should have his overness dropped to 22 (currently 32).

Andrew Alexander should have his overness dropped to 27 (currently 37).

Andrew Pendleton III should have his overness dropped to 15 (currently 25).

Azrael should have his overness dropped to 29 (currently 39).

Bobby Moore should have his overness dropped to 15 (currently 20).

Brodie Ray Chase should have his overness dropped to 21 (currently 31).

Chad Parham should have his overness dropped to 30 (currently 40).

Chris King should have his overness dropped to 22 (currently 32).

Derrick Driver should have his overness dropped to 22(currently 32).

Don Matthews should have his overness dropped to 26 (currently 36).

Hayden Young should have his overness dropped to 23 (currently 33).

Iceberg should have his overness dropped to 34 (currently 44).

Jeff Lewis should have his overness dropped to 29 (currently 39).

Jeremy Vain should have his overness dropped to 33 (currently 43).

JT Talent should have his overness dropped to 15 (currently 25).

Kyle Matthews should have his overness dropped to 27 (currently 37).

Mikal Judas should have his overness dropped to 37 (currently 43).

Mike Posey should have his overness raised to 30 (currently 17).

Rob Adonis should have his overness dropped to 24 (currently 34).

Seth Delay should have his overness dropped to 28 (currently 42).

Shadow Jackson should have his overness dropped to 34 (currently is at 49).

Shaun Tempers should have his overness dropped to 31 (currently is at 41).

Slim J should have his overness dropped to 41 (currently at 51).

Stephen Walters should have his overness dropped to 22(currently 32).

Truitt Fields should have his overness dropped to 33 (currently 47).

Tyler Smith should have his overness dropped to 16 (currently 21).

Wes Adams should have his overness raised to 25 (currently 17).

Who is The Acadian Giant? Unless someone knows of a reason for having 60 overness, I'd lower it by a lot.

The Acadian Giant was Kurrgan from the Oddities. Since his time in wrestling, he's had roles in a number of movies [most recently "Sherlock Holmes"]- however, wrestling-wise a slight overness drop would work. [With what you suggested, however, not counting the ones I disagree with myself that were bolded- going downwards], I could argue The Acadian Giant's overness going down to about 48.

-Lower Armando Alejandro Estrada's overness to 52.

-Lower Luther Reigns' overness to 50.

-Lower Nick Mitchell's overness to 40.

-Lower Cliff Compton's overness to 52.

-Lower Kara Slice's overness to 50.

It has been years since they have been on WWE. Do you think they would still get cheered in the event of a WWE return? And do you think a place would pop more than for say Chris Hero? In my opinion, no.

Luther Reigns hasn't been on WWE TV or even really involved in wrestling for five years.

I'd actually lower Luther's overness to 45.

I'd also lower Kara Slice's to 45. She was kinda over but got released when she was first getting over.

I also think that Cliff Compton's overness should be 40, Cherry should have more overness than him.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Why there is no IWRG ? No PERROS ?

I'm sorry that they are not in the game. The two promotions are in different boats why they are not in the game. IWRG was in the game into the beginning of the year. I did my best with IWRG but they had a LOT of irregular talent or talent whom were dropped and quietly renamed. Bill though that this was a problem so it was removed. Perros is not in because of the amount of slots available. I would love to see that promotion in the game but try finding a promotion to remove. Perros is not in the June update but as of the August they SHOULD be in AAA, provided their cross-promotion continues. Damian, Halloween, L.A. Park and Super Crazy are already regulars in AAA.

I hope this explains this as good as possible.

Oh, I understand. Thanks for the answer. To say the truth, I will play a game with CMLL, but have just one another promotion in the country, is a little demozalizing. It would be a pleasure to help you for the IWRG, but I know anything ...

But it would be great to have this promotion in the game. I'm not a mastermind with Indies but Women Superstars Uncensored, Maximum Pro Wrestling or Inter Species Wrestling are useless, no ?

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Oh, I understand. Thanks for the answer. To say the truth, I will play a game with CMLL, but have just one another promotion in the country, is a little demozalizing. It would be a pleasure to help you for the IWRG, but I know anything ...

But it would be great to have this promotion in the game. I'm not a mastermind with Indies but Women Superstars Uncensored, Maximum Pro Wrestling or Inter Species Wrestling are useless, no ?

ISW has become a Canadian psuedo CHIKARA/DDT promotion with comedy matches and animals. WSU is borderline to me but it is a woman's promotion and MaxPro has been said to be put on the possible removed due to a similar problem to IWRG. PWX is in a similar boat to me but it is an NWA which people think should stay in because the NWA is legit. On a side note: PLEASE, the NWA was legit in 1993 only got a little more from 2002-07 because TNA had the titles which they had because they were an affiliate promotion.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red
  • Like 1

Maybe to you they are "useless," but at the same time, someone else playing might think that IWRG is just as "useless" as you think the three promotions you mentioned are. It's all personal preference. :)

For the most part, at one time or another, all promotions added to the game were voted in by people on the board, so obviously someone had a use for them, or they wouldn't have been voted in. From what I recall, we tried IWRG, but there was a HUGE list of workers on the roster that weren't in the game. On top of that, the roster was so fluid, it seemed like we were making changes back and forth almost daily.

That's one thing I am noticing about Mexican promotions in general... Maybe it's me, but the workers don't seem to be too loyal to any promotion and jump ship quite frequently. Again, maybe it's me, but I seem to make a lot of changes to AAA and CMLL workers on a monthly basis, so, to be honest, I'm not too keen on adding more of these promotions that don't keep solid rosters. I'm hoping this isn't the case with the Lucha Libre USA promotion, as it seems like we're gonna try to add them and WFX by the time the August update comes out (Note that I said TRY... No guarantees yet).

I'm working at making all of the changes posted as I get them, but I'd be lying if I said I was at 100% recovered from surgery, so it's taking me a bit more time (like I said before, typing with the ring and pinkie finger numb on your right hand is a chore). I don't know a lot about this cross promoting with AAA and Perros, but would a roster split be a possibility in this situation? Or, are they all working under the AAA umbrella?

-Bill

Just curious, how exactly is it determined if/when someone stops working for someone? Like Brent Albright and Bison Smith have barely worked for ROH this year but are still listed with the promotion.

Also, was wondering if Tyler Black's overness should be raised a couple of points from 64 to 66.

Sorry in advance for any stupid comments/questions.

Edited by notatardis

Just curious, how exactly is it determined if/when someone stops working for someone? Like Brent Albright and Bison Smith have barely worked for ROH this year but are still listed with the promotion.

That's really the million dollar question... :) Can't say that there is a 100% foolproof answer.

I guess the best answer is, that's the beauty of open contracts... While the two workers you mentioned have "barely worked for ROH," they have in fact worked for them and could very easily be on their next show, correct? I'm not saying it's likely, but usually, when an independent promotion needs talent, they sign someone up. :)

I hate to fall back on the "EWR isn't coded perfectly" excuse, but, in reality, the game does leave a lot of holes open that makes it difficult for a 100%, without a doubt, perfectly accurate representation of the world of wrestling. Couple of examples:

Female independent wrestler Rain: Reading some notes, she apparently is the leader of a stable in WSU... Well, in the game, she is already in three promotions (AAA, Shimmer and Wrestlicious). Now, the easiest thing to do would be to remove Rain from Shimmer, as she was not at their last show in April, but from what I understand, that was due to being in AAA... While I could remove her from Shimmer and put her in WSU, Shimmer has another set of tapings in September... What if she's at those tapings? Unfortunately, only having three promotions to put workers in sometimes does constrict what they are doing in real life.

Shawn Michaels: We all know he lost a "retirement match" at WrestleMania... But should he REALLY be off the WWE roster and a Free Agent? I have to say no, due to the fact that chances are very slim that he'd sign with another promotion and I'd be willing to bet that WWE has him under some sort of Promotional or Legends contract. If we just took him off the WWE roster, he'd likely be signed in game very quickly... That's not very realistic. The goal of my updates is to be as realistic as humanly possible, within the confines of what EWR programming will allow.

Hopefully, this makes sense.

-Bill

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Maybe to you they are "useless," but at the same time, someone else playing might think that IWRG is just as "useless" as you think the three promotions you mentioned are. It's all personal preference. :)

For the most part, at one time or another, all promotions added to the game were voted in by people on the board, so obviously someone had a use for them, or they wouldn't have been voted in. From what I recall, we tried IWRG, but there was a HUGE list of workers on the roster that weren't in the game. On top of that, the roster was so fluid, it seemed like we were making changes back and forth almost daily.

That's one thing I am noticing about Mexican promotions in general... Maybe it's me, but the workers don't seem to be too loyal to any promotion and jump ship quite frequently. Again, maybe it's me, but I seem to make a lot of changes to AAA and CMLL workers on a monthly basis, so, to be honest, I'm not too keen on adding more of these promotions that don't keep solid rosters. I'm hoping this isn't the case with the Lucha Libre USA promotion, as it seems like we're gonna try to add them and WFX by the time the August update comes out (Note that I said TRY... No guarantees yet).

I'm working at making all of the changes posted as I get them, but I'd be lying if I said I was at 100% recovered from surgery, so it's taking me a bit more time (like I said before, typing with the ring and pinkie finger numb on your right hand is a chore). I don't know a lot about this cross promoting with AAA and Perros, but would a roster split be a possibility in this situation? Or, are they all working under the AAA umbrella?

-Bill

Bill, I can step in here with the Mexican promotions. The reason why Mexican promotion are "fluid" is that looking Luchawiki AAA's roster has 95 wrestlers and CMLL's roster has 149 wrestlers on it. In AAA only 30 or so are regularly on their tv shows with the atomicos and trios. CMLL runs 3/4 different shows a week with 5/6 matches that have 2 or 3 are six-mans a show. So this leaves for AAA about 65 talents off shows while CMLL has a LOT of guys that work sparingly, as replacements for no-shows, part timing with New Japan or only work one region that CMLL runs.

If we were to go by Television for the promotions it would need to apply elsewhere except for written deals, If this was the case TNA would have a lot less workers with the women rarely wrestling matches except if you are a Beautiful Person or Angelina Love.

The AAA-Perros deal is apparently that the Perros have "invaded" AAA and sided with Konnan's Legion Extranjera. The Perros are doing AAA dates as well as Perro dates much like some AAA talents doing sparse IWRG dates. So far the main Perros to work AAA are Damian 666, Halloween, L.A. Park and Super Crazy though Black Warrior and Perro Agauyo Jr. might be appearing for the bigger shows.

LLUSA will be different with their fluidity because the talents have signed exclusive written deals so MTV does not lose the guys for 24 dates from June 2010 until June 2011.

Brent worked a tapping a few months back so his matches COULD still be circulating on TV.

Bison I think got squeezed out with his Puerto Rico and NOAH commitments.

EDIT:

Couple of examples:

Female independent wrestler Rain: Reading some notes, she apparently is the leader of a stable in WSU... Well, in the game, she is already in three promotions (AAA, Shimmer and Wrestlicious). Now, the easiest thing to do would be to remove Rain from Shimmer, as she was not at their last show in April, but from what I understand, that was due to being in AAA... While I could remove her from Shimmer and put her in WSU, Shimmer has another set of tapings in September... What if she's at those tapings? Unfortunately, only having three promotions to put workers in sometimes does constrict what they are doing in real life.

-Bill

Rain might be done with AAA because according to a luchablog article(the one that I spoke of with AAA's new mixed tag champions) they are not so high on her anymore but AAA says that they fired someone, only for him to return in weeks or months. I agree that Rain should be removed from SHIMMER at least for now though she could be added back to the tapings. Now here's another kicker, Wrestlicious has tapings coming up soon too, what if she does not work them too? Wrestlicious only goes by the tapings and I think only ran one cross-promoted show with only a few superstars or whatever they are called.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

LLUSA Updates:

The identities of Sydistiko and the PR Powers of PR Flyer & San Juan Kid have been figured out. Mentallo is Sydistiko, PR Flyer is Phoenix Star and San Juan Kid is Zokre.

Mentallo will have a written deal for LLUSA.

Phoenix Star and Zokre will not due to them continuing to work for PWG.

I am not sure if Chi Chi(Alan Funk) still works for NWA Anarchy like it says he does in the game. I have not heard much about that promotion in sometime to be honest.

Perhaps rename Super Nova CMLL to Súper Nova?

I will have stats for the Minis for LLUSA and Solid up over the weekend. (I'm waiting to see if Lujo Esquire is someone or not)

EDIT:

Alda Moreno retired due to injuries so make her inactive.

Christina Von Eerie should have her overness raised to 32 due to her AAA run.

El Dandy should have his overness raised to 50 and his charisma should be raised to 58. He should also have a blood relations with his 2nd cousins Texano Jr. and Super Nova CMLL (the sons of El Dandy's cousins El Texano), his possible brother if not family member Mictlan and Polvora. Mictlan's Luchawiki, Texano Jr.'s Luchawiki

Polvora should have blood relations with Mictlan, Super Nova CMLL & Texano Jr. Pólvora's Luchawiki

Rocky Romero should be removed from the Legion and AAA as he has given his notice to the promotion.

-Check SS Look for John Walters.

-Raise Xavier's charisma to 64 and technical to 78.

-Raise Luke Gallows' charisma to 72. Check menacing.

-Change Jerry Lawler to an open contract with WWE.

-Add Mascarita Dorada to the game:

Mascarita Dorada

Lightweight, Male

February, 28

Brawl: 12

Speed: 98 (He is literally the most incredible high flyer I have ever seen, see

for proof)

Technical: 67

Stiffness: 29

Selling: 86

Charisma: 30

Overness: I'm not sure, maybe someone who watches CMLL more than I do can answer this. Maybe 40?

Attitude: 95

Behavior: 95

Check High Spots, Fonz Factor.

Primary Finisher: Satellite Octopus Clutch (Submission)

Secondary Finisher: Huracanrana (Impact)

Open contract to CMLL, Face, Highlight Reel.

-Add a tag team between Mascarita Dorada and Mascara Sagrada, 40 experience.

Add the following alter egos:

Speedy Gonzalez

Mascarita Sagrada 2000

El Charrito

El Duende #2

El Lobo

Santocito

I provided stats for Bryan Alvarez (who works the indy scene) a while back, is he still on the to-do list?

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Mascarita Dorada

Lightweight, Male

February, 28

for proof)

Overness: I'm not sure, maybe someone who watches CMLL more than I do can answer this. Maybe 40?

Speedy Gonzalez

Mascarita Sagrada 2000

El Charrito

El Duende #2

El Lobo

Santocito

He is an AMAZING high flyer but 98 is over-rating him. I'd put him at 95 tops. I also think that he should be at 85 for attitude and behavior because no man or woman are perfect angels like 95 in attitude and behavior would suggest. PLUS you also have to consider in Mexico talents no-show right and left more so than in the US.

Mascarita Dorada teamed with Mascara Divina who was Mascara Sagrada (2000)/Super Mascara Sagrada at the time, not the original Mascara Sagrada.

Mascarita Dorada should also have Mascarita Plateada as an alter ego instead of Santocito. I think El Lobo might cause a conflict.

I had 45 as his overness and his charisma should be at least 55. Much like most Mexican talents he is more charismatic but the language barrier that a US central group of posters defeats alot of Mexican talents. This is my opinnion so if you have a different opinion that differs please state your reasons other than, he can't speak English.

I love Dorada but what exactly is "fonz factor" worthy about him?

I agree on the other Dorada suggestions. Saves me one less talent to put stats together so thanks man.

Mascarita Dorada

Lightweight, Male

February, 28

for proof)

Speedy Gonzalez

Mascarita Sagrada 2000

El Charrito

El Duende #2

El Lobo

Santocito

He is an AMAZING high flyer but 98 is over-rating him. I'd put him at 95 tops. I also think that he should be at 85 for attitude and behavior because no man or woman are perfect angels like 95 in attitude and behavior would suggest. PLUS you also have to consider in Mexico talents no-show right and left more so than in the US.

Mascarita Dorada teamed with Mascara Divina who was Mascara Sagrada (2000)/Super Mascara Sagrada at the time, not the original Mascara Sagrada.

Mascarita Dorada should also have Mascarita Plateada as an alter ego instead of Santocito. I think El Lobo might cause a conflict.

I had 45 as his overness and his charisma should be at least 55. Much like most Mexican talents he is more charismatic but the language barrier that a US central group of posters defeats alot of Mexican talents. This is my opinnion so if you have a different opinion that differs please state your reasons other than, he can't speak English.

I agree on the other Dorada suggestions. Saves me one less talent to put stats together so thanks man.

Glad to help and thanks for your improvements. I haven't seen a huge amount of him, so some of the stats (charisma) were just guesses.

As for Fonz Factor, personally I just think between his mask, cape, his whole costume and just the way he carries himself he just looks cool.

Also, I forgot to mention, his nationality should be Mexican.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Mascarita Dorada

Lightweight, Male

February, 28

for proof)

Speedy Gonzalez

Mascarita Sagrada 2000

El Charrito

El Duende #2

El Lobo

Santocito

Glad to help and thanks for your improvements. I haven't seen a huge amount of him, so some of the stats (charisma) were just guesses.

As for Fonz Factor, personally I just think between his mask, cape, his whole costume and just the way he carries himself he just looks cool.

Also, I forgot to mention, his nationality should be Mexican.

I disagree that the mask, cape and costume would make him look cool because say he loses the mask, it would change things. Look at his Luchawiki pics.

I think Ric Flair's contract with TNA should be changed to written, as he is on their programming more than most anyone.  (I know he is technically on an open contract, but this seems more realistic in my opinion.) 

Zach Ryder's speed is at 50, and I think it would be more appropriate at 55.

(I'm becoming a huge fan of his watching his matches on Superstars.)

Davey Richard's overness should be raised from 60 to 62.  (At least) He is becoming the IWC's new poster-child.  I see people claiming he's the next "Best in the world" almost once a day.

Don Callis' charisma should be lowered from 93 to 90.

James Mitchell's charisma should be lowered from 95 to 93.

Steve Corino's charisma should be lowered from 93 to 91.

I would raise Shawn Davairi's overness to 60.  It is currently at 57

Colt Cabana's overness should be at 59.  It is currently at 57.

I would raise The Miz's overness from 81 to 84.  He's getting a lot of heat and the crowd seems to love his "AWESOME" thing.  At the very least he should be 83, as he is by all accounts on par with Kofi Kingston.

I agree with most of the changes above, I'd actually put Ryder at an evan 60 for Speed.

Main thing I disagree on is Davey Richards. He's a biggish name, and poster child of a few indies, but 60 is about perfect for him. Also disagree on lowering James Mitchell's charisma, but that's mostly because I mark for the man.

• Like 1

Guest The Phenomenal Red

In Lucha Libre News:

Lucha Libre USA:

Lujo Esquire has been revealed to be none of other than Aaron Jesus Aguerila. He'll be under an open deal as he is ZODIAC in All Japan.

Mini Park remains the only Lucha Libre USA wrestler that I have no knowledge of whatsoever.

Add: Mistieriosito

Name: Misteriosito

Short Name: Misteriosito

Birth Month: Unknown

Weight: Lightweight

Employer#1: LLUSA

Disposition: Heel

Position: Lower Midcard

Gimmick: Luchadore

Touring Commitment: None

Brawling: 52

Speed: 78

Technical: 57

Stiffness: 35

Selling: 70

Overness: 28

Charisma: 45

Attitude: 85

Behavior: 85

Wage: $10000

Speaks: Yes

Nationality: Mexican

Primary Finisher: Somersault Macedora (Submission)

Secondary Finisher: Macedora(Submission)

Tag Teams: None

Stables: None

Alter Egos: El Chamukin

Relationships: Mascarita Dorada (blood relatives)

Add: Neutronico

Name: Neutronico

Short Name: Neutron

Birth Month: October

Gimmick: Family Guy

Speed: 72

Selling: 60

Charisma: 55

Wage: $15000

Alter Egos: Steel I, Quasar Jr., Neutron, Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Neutron, Metro II

Relationships: None

Add: Octagoncito

Name: Octagoncito

Short Name: Octagon

Birth Month: April

Disposition: Face

Gimmick: Underdog

Brawling: 47

Speed: 73

Technical: 62

Stiffness: 33

Selling: 65

Overness: 32

Wage: $18000

Primary Finisher: Tope Suicida (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Tornillo (Top Rope)

Tag Teams: Octagon and Octagoncito (with Octagon) 20 exp inactive

Alter Egos: Astrito, Mosiac

Add: Pequno Halloween

Name: Pequeno Hallwoeen

Short Name: Halloween

Birth Month: May

Gimmick: Sidekick

Brawling: 57

Speed: 62

Technical: 58

Primary Finisher: Power Bomb (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: La Calabaza (Submission)

Alter Egos: Juvi, La Calabacita

Relationships: Nicho El Millionario (loyalty), Rey Mysterio Sr. (loyalty), Satanico (loyalty)

Add: Solid

Name: Solid

Short Name: Solid

Position: Manager of Marc Corelone

Gimmick: Fun BabyFace

Speed: 32

Technical: 38

Stiffness: 25

Selling: 40

Overness: 22

Charisma: 60

Booker Ticked

Trainer Ticked

Wage: $12000

Nationality: American

Primary Finisher: Sitdown Splash (Ground)

Secondary Finisher: DDT (Impact)

Alter Egos: Chris Long

Relationships: Marco Corelone (friendship)

EDIT:

AAA:

Add: AAA World Mini's title. 25 prestige and Octagoncito II is the champ

Add: La Parkita

Name: La Parkita

Short Name: Parkita

Employer#1: AAA

Brawling: 37

Technical: 48

Tag Teams: La Parka and La Parkita (with La Parka Jr.) 20 exp inactive La Parkita and Octagoncito (with Octagoncito II) 20 exp.

Alter Egos: None

Relationships: Espectrito (loyalty)

Add: Mascarita de la Muerte

Name: Mascarita de la Muerte

Short Name: Muerte

Birth Month: January

Position: Opener

Brawling: 42

Speed: 68

Technical: 47

Overness: 20

Primary Finisher: Macedora (Submission)

Relationships: Villano IV (loyalty)

Add: Mascarita Divina

Name: Mascarita Divina

Short Name: Dvina

Birth Month: March

Gimmick: Blue Chipper

Brawling: 32

Speed: 58

Secondary Finisher: Asai Moonsault (Impact)

Alter Egos: Mini Nova

Relationships: Mini Charly Manson (blood relation)

Add: Mini Abismo Negro

Name: Mini Abismo Negro

Short Name: Mini Negro

Birth Month: November

Overness: 38

Primary Finisher: Rolling Leglock (Submission)

Secondary Finisher: German Suplex (Impact)

Stables: Mini Vipers (leader)

Alter Egos: Mini Karis La Momia, Mini Goldust

Relationships: Canek (loyalty)

Add: Mini Charly Manson

Name: Mini Charly Manson

Short Name: Mini Manson

Birth Month: July

Gimmick: Gothic

Speed: 82

Technical: 43

Stiffness: 32

Primary Finisher: Devil’s Wings (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Flying Legdrop (Top Rope)

Alter Egos: Mini Sky Black

Relationships: Gran Apache (loyalty), Mascarita Divina (blood relation)

Add: Mini Chessman

Name: Mini Chessman

Short Name: Chessman

Birth Month: February

Gimmick: Gothic

Speed: 48

Stiffness: 45

Primary Finisher: Fireman’s Carry Slam (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Boston Crab (Submission)

Tag Teams: Los Espectritos (with Espectrito): Exp 5 inactive

Alter Egos: Espectrito Jr.

Relationships: Canek (loyalty)

Add: Mini Histeria

Name: Mini Histeria

Short Name: Histeria

Overness: 35

Wage: $20000

Primary Finisher: La Casita (Submission)

Secondary Finisher: Moonsault (Top Rope)

Stables: Mini Vipers

Alter Egos: Pequeno Cochisse, Rocky Marvin

Relationships: Ricky Marvin (blood relation)

Add: Mini Psicosis II

Name: Mini Psicosis II

Short Name: Psicosis

Employer#1: CMLL

Stiffness: 50

Selling: 66

Nationality: Japanese

Primary Finisher: Flying Legdrop (Top Rope)

Secondary Finisher: Shining Wizard (Impact)

Stables: Mini Vipers

Alter Egos: Mini Kenzo Suzuki

Relationships: Arkangel de la Muerte (loyatly), Jorge Rivera (loyalty), Negro Navarro (loyalty), Ultimo Dragon (loyalty)

Add: Octagoncito II

Name: Octagoncito II

Short Name: Octagon

Birth Month: April

Gimmick: Ninja

Primary Finisher: La Escalera (Submission)

Tag Teams: Octagon and Octagoncito II (with Octagon) 20 exp inactive, La Parkita and Octagoncito (with La Parkita) 20 exp.

Alter Egos: La Parkita II

Add: Relampago

Name: Relampago

Short Name: Relampago

Disposition: Tweener

Primary Finisher: Moonsault (Top Rope)

Relationships: El Latino (loyalty), El Mexicano (loyalty), Gran Apache (loyalty)

CMLL:

Add: Angel De Oro

Name: Angel De Oro

Short Name: Oro

Tag Teams: Los Angeles Celestiales (with Angel De Plata): Exp 15

Alter Egos: Angel I

Relationships: Satanico (loyalty)

Add: Angel De Plata

Name: Angel De Plata

Short Name: Plata

Brawling: 29

Charisma: 53

Primary Finisher: Lionsault (Ground)

Secondary Finisher: Tope Suicida (Impact)

Tag Teams: Los Angeles Celestiales (with Angel De Oro): Exp 15

Alter Egos: Guerrero Inca, Angel II

Add: Bam Bam

Name: Bam Bam

Short Name: Bam Bam

Birth Month: October

Gimmick: Highlight Reel

Selling: 75

Overness: 40

Charisma: 65

Primary Finisher: Plancha Suicida (Top Rope Standing)

Alter Egos: Jesus Guillermo Cortes, El Chaparro

Add; CMLL World Mini's Title with a prestige of 35 with Bam Bam being the current champion.

Add: Delta

Name: Delta

Short Name: Delta

Birth Month: August

Brawling: 27

Technical: 49

Primary Finisher: Tornado DDT (Impact)

Alter Egos: Hijo De Trueno

Relationships: Trueno (blood relation)

Add: Demus 3:16

Name: Demus 3:16

Short Name: Demus

Gimmick: Old School Heel

Stiffness: 55

High Spots Ticked

Secondary Finisher: Martinete (Impact)

Alter Egos: Mini Eskeleto, Troll, Pequeno Damian 666, Damiancito 666

Relationships: Hiroka (love), Nicho El Millionario (loyalty), Rey Mysterio Sr. (loyalty), Satanico (loyalty)

Add: Diamante

Name: Diamante

Short Name: Diamante

Primary Finisher: Phoenix Splash (Top Rope)

Secondary Finisher: Diamate Special (Submission)

Alter Egos: Chacmaco Meza, Aereo Boy, Principe Diamante II

Relationships: Babe Rap (friendship), Negro Casas (friendship), Gran Apache (loyalty)

Add: El Hijo Del Fantasma

Name: El Hijo Del Fantasma

Short Name: Fantasma

Position: Midcard

Selling: 90

Overness: 48

Attitude: 75

Behavior: 75

Wage: $35000

Primary Finisher: Tope Suicida (Top Rope)

Alter Egos: Top Secret, Hijo Del Fantasma

Relationships: Fantasma (blood relation), Fantasma Jr. (blood relation)

Add: Fabian El Gitano

Name: Fabian El Gitano

Short Name: Fabian

Gimmick: Dancer

Primary Finisher: Tope Suicida (Top Rope Standing)

Secondary Finisher: La Magistral (Ground)

Alter Egos: Metro

Relationships: Shocker (loyalty), Solar I (loyalty)

Add: Horus

Name: Horus

Short Name: Horus

Birth Month: November

Selling: 75

Overness: 29

Wage: $13000

Primary Finisher: Power Bomb (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Plancha (Top Rope Standing)

Alter Egos: Rey Salmon Jr., El Hijo Del Faraon, Hijo Del Faraon, Hijo de Rey Misterio

Add: Metro III

Name: Metro III

Short Name: Metro

Birth Month: December

Primary Finisher: German Suplex (Impact)

Alter Egos: Romano

Add: Mexico National Lightweight with a prestige of 30 and Pierrothito is the current champion.

Add: Mini Maximo

Name: Mini Maximo

Short Name: Maximo

Gimmick: Gay

Brawling: 13

Speed: 75

Technical: 38

Stiffness: 22

Selling: 85

Overness: 20

Charisma: 50

Primary Finisher: Flying Silla (Top Rope Standing)

Secondary Finisher: Moonsault (Top Rope)

Alter Egos: KeMorito, Ultimonito I, Ultimonito de l’Atlantida, Atomo

Add: Pequeno Olimpico

Name: Pequeno Olimpico

Short Name: Olimpico

Brawling: 43

Wage: $16000

Primary Finisher: Cristo Invertido (Submission)

Secondary Finisher: Tope Suicida (Top Rope Standing)

Alter Egos: Cicloncito Ramirez, Mini Olimpico

Add: Pequeno Violencia

Name: Pequeno Violencia

Short Name: Violencia

Birth Month: July

Charisma: 43

Primary Finisher: Flying Senton (Top Rope)

Alter Egos: El Fierito, Fireito

Add: Pequeno Warrior

Name: Pequeno Warrior

Short Name: Warrior

Speed: 75

Stiffness: 40

Selling: 66

Overness: 38

Wage: $25000

Primary Finisher: Liger Bomb (Impact)

Secondary Finisher:Flying Legdrop (Top Rope)

Stables:

Alter Egos: Humberto Sanchez, Mini Psicosis, Cats, Cat’s, Pequeno Black Warrior

Add: Principe

Name: Principe

Short Name: Principe

Overness: 23

Wage: $8000

Primary Finisher: DDT (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: German Suplex (Impact)

Stables: Mini Vipers (leader)

Alter Egos: Principe Valiente Jr., Principe Jr.

Add: Ultimo Dragoncito

Name: Ultimo Dragoncito

Short Name: Dragoncito

Charisma: 43

Wage: $17000

Primary Finisher: Tiger Suplex (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Asai Moonsault (Ground)

Add a tag team for Terrible and Texano Jr. with an experience of 20.

Add: Yoshihashi

Name: Yoshihashi

Short Name: Yoshihashi

Gimmick: Evil Foreiger

Touring Commitment: NJPW

Speed: 42

Selling: 40

Shooting Ability Ticked

Primary Finisher: Cross Armbreaker (Submission)

Secondary Finisher: Reverse Neckbreaker (Impact)

Alter Egos: Nobuo Yoshihashi

Other:

Add: Babe Rap

Name: Babe Rap

Short Name: Rap

Employer#1: None

Speed: 79

Overness: 21

Primary Finisher: Shooting Star Press (Top Rope)

Secondary Finisher: Corkscrew Plancha (Top Rope Standing)

Alter Egos: Principe Diamante

Relationships: Diamnate (friendship), Jack Evans (friendship)

Add: Espectrito

Name: Espectrito

Short Name: Espectrito

Stiffness: 50

Primary Finisher: Senton (Ground)

Secondary Finisher: Thrust Kick (Impact)

Alter Egos: Mario Mejia Jiminez, Centellita, Pandita Chiguit, Mini Vader, El Torito, Mongrel IWA

Add: Jerrito Estrada

Name: Jerrito Estrada

Short Name: Jerrito

Speed: 67

Technical: 68

Overness: 30

Primary Finisher: Flying Senton (Top Rope)

Secondary Finisher: Macedora (Submission)

Alter Egos: Enrique Del Rio

Add: Jerry Estrada

Name: Jerry Estrada

Short Name: Estrada

Position: Non-Worker

Gimmick: Grizzled Veteran

Brawling: 62

Primary Finisher: Media Cerrajera (Submission)

Secondary Finisher: Flying Senton (Top Rope)

Alter Egos: Gerardo Hernadez Estrada, El Puma Estrada

Add: Mascarita Sagrada

Name: Mascarita Sagrada

Short Name: Sagrada

Selling: 90

Overness: 48

Wage: $35000

Primary Finisher: Huracarrana (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Asai Moonsault (Ground)

Tag Teams: Los Sagradas (with Mascara Sagrada) exp 35.

Alter Egos: Pequeno Luki, Mr. Lucky, Little Lucky, Nova

Relationships: Mascara Sagrada (friendship), Tzuki (dislike)

Add: Mini Mr. Aguila

Name: Mini Mr. Aguila

Short Name: Mini Aguila

Birth Month: September

Gimmick: Highlight Reel

Brawling: 43

Technical: 42

Secondary Finisher: Veulo de Aguila (Impact)

Alter Egos: Mr. Aguilita

Add: Piratita Morgan

Name: Piratita Morgan

Short Name: Morgan

Disposition: Pirate

Gimmick: Pirate

Brawling: 57

Speed: 52

Technical: 48

Stiffness: 55

Overness: 34

Charisma: 50

Primary Finisher: Sitdown Splash (Ground)

Secondary Finisher: Power Bomb (Impact)

Alter Egos: Raymundo Rodriguez. Payasito Rojo, Coquito Rojo, Battalion

Relationships: Marco Corelone (friendship)

Add: Tsuki

Name: Tsuki

Short Name: Tsuki

Brawling: 12

Speed: 83

Technical: 37

Selling: 85

Attitude: 70

Behavior: 65

Wage: $30000

Primary Finisher: Flying Huracanrana (Top Rope Standing)

Secondary Finisher: Flying Dropkick (Top Rope Standing)

Tag Teams: Los Sagradas Jr. (with Muerte Roja) exp 10. inactive

Alter Egos: Baby Rabbit, Mascarita Sagrada Jr., Mini Rey Misterio Jr., Max Mini, Venezia, Tzuki, Ultimonito,Mini Dragon

Relationships: Mascarita Sagrada (dislike), Ultimo Dragon (friendship)