The Thread Where ONO Cries Himself to Sleep

Lineker

Newcastle: Krul, Perch, Williamson, Kadar, Ryan Taylor, Routledge, Guthrie, Smith, Vuckic, Lovenkrands, Ranger. Subs: Soderberg, Coloccini, Jose Enrique, Barton, Carroll, Gutierrez, Tiote.

Arsenal: Szczesny, Eboue, Djourou, Koscielny, Gibbs, Denilson, Eastmond, Rosicky, Walcott, Bendtner, Vela. Subs: Fabianski, Sagna, Fabregas, Arshavin, Emmanuel-Thomas, Lansbury, Nordtveit.

I'm surprised Newcastle matched Arsenal's nine changes from their last league game - I know they've got Sunderland on Sunday, but you'd think that considering they haven't won a trophy in a million years, and with a number of "bigger teams" out already, they'd have gone full strength. There's no guarantee that they wouldn't be raped anyway, but still, I think guys like Carroll, Gutierrez and Tiote should've played.

Young isn't a striker these days which is the problem. Sidwell has missed three sitters. Two headers and a volley from 6 yards. We seriously need to get rid of this mug. Atrocious footballer. Laughable that we thought we got a good deal for £5m.

Downing is really starting to play well this season.

Edited by ONO

Come on you mighty Hammers! We really need a win here against Stoke, especially after losing home over the weekend. A strong cup run will hopefully be great for our morale, which this squad greatly needs if we're ever going to get out of the drop zone.