The Thread Where ONO Cries Himself to Sleep

Lineker

Loving it.

ONO crying again and shitting on more of Villa's best players as well as disrespecting Birmingham, who are actually a damn good side now and tough as fuck to beat on their day. Birmingham to win the whole thing hopefully.

Still a twisted old wanker obsessed with what I have to say?

And shitting on who exactly that is one of our best players? Come on Andy Gray, inspire me with your footballing knowledge.

Edited by ONO

Loving it.

ONO crying again and shitting on more of Villa's best players as well as disrespecting Birmingham, who are actually a damn good side now and tough as fuck to beat on their day. Birmingham to win the whole thing hopefully.

And shitting on who exactly that is one of our best players? Come on Andy Gray, inspire me with your footballing knowledge.

No, just you seem to constantly post silly things about certain people. Dunne, you moan about when he's been a rock the majority of times. Zigic, you insult him when he's a very good player. Then you insult Birmingham for being excited and act like they're a small club, when they're not anymore.

Loving it.

No, just you seem to constantly post silly things about certain people. Dunne, you moan about when he's been a rock the majority of times. Zigic, you insult him when he's a very good player. Then you insult Birmingham for being excited and act like they're a small club, when they're not anymore.

Aha. Your great insight there, proving you know nothing about other clubs other than United. You clearly haven't watched Dunne this season at all, have you? Lets tell the truth now. Firstly the guy is clearly carrying a bit of extra weight. Go on any Villa forum right now and defend Dunne this season, saying he is normally a rock and we'll see what responce you get, other than my opinion.

Zigic is a very good player? It was only two weeks ago SHA fans were about to give up on him on Small Heath Alliance forum, calling him a disgrace to their shirt. Now he's scored the winner against VIlla he will be a legend - Up there with Stern John. I suppose he was also a cracking footballer? Ah, some quotes from SHA forum about Zigic prior to his winner tonight

Can't trap a ball.

Can't keep possession.

Can't head a ball.

Doesn't move into the channels.

Lazy.

Yes, Zigic is fantastic. It is clear to a United fan but not to the majority of City fans. Funny business football.

I insult Birmingham for acting as if they've won the World Cup, and then invading the pitch in a Carling Cup 5th round match. A great moment surely for their fans. Yet what do they do? Ah, run to the Villa fans throwing flares. Such an honourable club.

Edited by ONO

Haha John 'o' Shea must seriously be the worst United player of all time.

Yeah not like he's ever done anything useful

Look O'Shea has been very very poor this season but let's not forget what he's done for the club, he's been thrown in to the deep end when we didn't have the luxury of good youth players like Rafael and he's done a job. in Ronaldo's final season we won the league because of our mean defense and O'Shea was an integral part and he didn't embarrass himself in the Champions League Final against Thierry Henry.

Real life isn't FM you can't load the team with great players.

Edited by The Future

Haha John 'o' Shea must seriously be the worst United player of all time.

Yeah not like he's ever done anything useful

Look O'Shea has been very very poor this season but let's not forget what he's done for the club, he's been thrown in to the deep end when we didn't have the luxury of good youth players like Rafael and he's done a job. in Ronaldo's final season we won the league because of our mean defense and O'Shea was an integral part and he didn't embarrass himself in the Champions League Final against Thierry Henry.

Real life isn't FM you can't load the team with great players.

That was actually quite close to going over the top. O'Shea just had to hit the ball and it should have went in.

John O'Sheas a perfectly decent player. Maybe he's not Man Utd quality, but I'd happily have had him at Newcastle at any point of his career, and I think the same could be said of a lot of Premiership clubs. He's your standard unsung player, someone like him or Park Ji Sung would easily start week in week out at 15+ clubs in the league. Saying he's the worst player United have ever had is frankly ridiculous with the likes of Taibi, Kleberson, Djemba Djemba and Jordi Cruyff...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

We're up 1-0 early, and playing well. Avram may not be able to handle the Premier League, but my goodness is he quality in the Cups. I hope it doesn't happen, but how hilarious would it be to be in the Championship and Europa League next season?