The Thread Where ONO Cries Himself to Sleep

Lineker

I have tried several times to settle on a line-up prediction for Chelsea tomorrow, and I just can't manage it. I'm pretty sure that Anelka will start and Drogba won't, but that's about it.

If they wanted to be utterly ridiculous then it would look like this:

Turnbull

Ferreira - Bruma - Terry - Van Aanholt

Benayoun - Mikel - McEachren

Sturridge - Borini - Kakuta

Mikel's only there because they loaned Matic out. :shifty: And Terry's been confirmed to return already I think, so I had to include him.

Wenger accepted his improper conduct charge and will serve a one-match touchline ban tonight. Shame, we won't get to bellow "SIT DOWN YOU PAEDOPHILE, SIT DOWN YOU PAEDOPHILE!" at him. Ah well, still going to the game.

yeah such a bad punishment for him. Should've been a one match league game because of course he'll happily take it for a game he'd rather not attend!

I've come to the decision that SOME people involved in Arsenal football club must be relatively nice people and not paedos, militant bum-bandits, rapists or child abusers. Hard to believe I know, but the law of averages says it must be the case.

In other words, paedo chants are not good.

Spurs-Arsenal tonight - 'arry is resting quite a few players, but it should still be a good game.

Owen starting for Utd tomorrow night, hopefully with Chicharito - I know they're similar players but I'd like to see them play together. Macheda deserves a game too, but he could play out wide, considering we're short.

Talking of out wide, is Gabby Obertan fit? If so, he should play.

I'd like Macheda and Owen to start with Hernandez coming on later, I have read that Bebe will be starting on the right as well...I'd quite like this 11 to play:

Kuszack

Fabio Rio Brown Rafael

Obertan Gibson Anderson Bebe

Macheda Owen

Heh, I forgot all about Bebe. And I'd love both of the twins to start. It's rare that they're both fit (or not carrying a suspension - Rafael, I'm looking at you. :/) so it'd be nice if they did.

Turnbull, Bruma, Kakuta, Sturridge and Van Aanholt confirmed to be in the starting line-up tomorrow.

Fear them, Toon! FEAR!

The Arsenal line-up is as amusing as expected. Shall we just merge the Carling Cup with the FA Youth Cup?

Edit: Actually, now that I've seen the line-up in formation on Sky News rather than just reading the names online, it doesn't look so bad. I think just certain names jumped out at me more than others.

Arsenal score one goal and the commo's are talking about them winning the Carling Cup already - they won't win it, because they never win anything. Jesus christ.

commentary has been hiliarious so far. Loved when the camera panned along some of the Spurs injured list and they were silent then... "Arsenal, of course, missing Cesc Fabregas with injury". To be honest at 1-0 I'm pleasantly surprised since for how bad they're playing Arsenal haven't had many chances. If they come out and give it a go (shoot Bentley for a starter, even if we have to start with 10 men :shifty: ) they can get back in the game and maybe nick something. Will see how things go from here but deceptively tight.

Wenger accepted his improper conduct charge and will serve a one-match touchline ban tonight. Shame, we won't get to bellow "SIT DOWN YOU PAEDOPHILE, SIT DOWN YOU PAEDOPHILE!" at him. Ah well, still going to the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIYdWPtZlr0&feature=player_embedded