NHL 11

Toe

When I played someone online, they scored and they managed to do the Foligno leap, then they jumped into the boards. Does anyone know how to do that?

On Xbox, it's just the A button, but you have to be close enough to the boards to do it, otherwise you'll do a belly slide.

In 5 games with a 95 skating/shooting Phil Kessel in HUT, he has scored 11 goals with 3 assists. And 3 of those games came while playing on Superstar is this week's offline tourney. :wub:

The servers seem better now so hopefully I'll be able to continue building up my team and will soon be able to claim that somebody other than Milan Bartovic is my all-time leading scorer.

Fuck Jarome Iginla. He somehow dodges a penalty call and goes on to baseball this in. (It's a fucking awesome replay though :shifty:)

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/39990130

Also, fuck me being drafted to Edmonton. *palm-face*

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

So I just logged onto the HUT store and had a choice between a Draft Pack or a Free Agent Pack for free. Might be worth your guys while to see if you can get one too.

Awesome, thanks for the heads up. I've been playing BAP lately and probably would of missed it. Here's hoping I get one when I go on after this game.

EDIT: Jack shit, I got. </yoda>

Like jack shit player wise? Or jack shit pack wise? Cause everyone should get them.

"Offseason - When the playoffs are over there will be an offseason. This consists of two different card packs become available in the Store. There will be a Free Agent Pack and Draft Pack.

- The Free Agent Pack will contain 3 cards - 2 players and 1 contract card.

- The Draft Pack will contain 3 cards - 1 player and 2 training cards.

Every offseason a user will be able to select one of these card packs and they are FREE! Depending on what type of team you have currently and are trying to build these packs can be a huge help to your team. Go to the Store to get your free packs each month."

Ah, yeah, I got the Free Agent Pack, and my two skaters were rated 60 and 72 overall, and I got a 9 game contract. That's my jack shit. :P

EDIT (To save double posting)

My Oilers have sure turned around this season, no doubt thanks to me :shifty:

11 games played, 11 goals, 12 assists (+/- +6) and the team overall is 8-3-0. Edmonton is going to the playoffs baby

Just for fun I thought I'd update how my HUT team does every 25-50 games. Be interesting to see how my team and lines changes throughout time along with my all-time leading scorers. If you guys want to do this too, I think it'll be fun to compare with each other.

Rank Position Name GP G A PTS PPG

1 RW Milan Bartovic 50 19 25 44 0.88

2 C Jason Jaspers 47 23 19 42 0.89

3 C Jeff Taffe 50 26 15 41 0.82

4 RW Phil Kessel 14 21 11 32 2.29

5 LW Adam Berti 45 12 17 29 0.64

6 RW Erik Cole 26 15 13 28 1.08

7 LW Mark Bell 36 11 16 27 0.75

8 C Dean McAmmond 14 6 15 21 1.50

9 RD Kevin Klein 45 5 16 21 0.47

10 RW Johan Forsberg 36 7 8 15 0.42

Mark Bell-Dean McAmmond-Phil Kessel

Ivan Ciernik-Jason Jaspers-Erik Cole

Adam Berti-Jeff Taffe-Milan Bartovic

Tobias Worle-Random Center-Random Right Wing

Mark Fraser-Kevin Klein

Goran Benzina-David Shields

Random-Random

Rob Zepp

Random

Edited by Clawson

Gave it a go, and I can't get into Ultimate Team. Which is weird, because I love Madden Ultimate Team. Planning on starting a new franchise tonight, as the last one I did I kinda just goofed around to try things out.

You might want to wait on that one. There are some pretty glaring bugs in Be-A-GM right now to do with player progression. Guys don't use their XP to improve during the season. It caps at 1500, and they hold onto it until they retire. Takes away the ability to develop prospects.

Double post, but meh.

Gave it a go, and I can't get into Ultimate Team. Which is weird, because I love Madden Ultimate Team. Planning on starting a new franchise tonight, as the last one I did I kinda just goofed around to try things out.

You might want to wait on that one. There are some pretty glaring bugs in Be-A-GM right now to do with player progression. Guys don't use their XP to improve during the season. It caps at 1500, and they hold onto it until they retire. Takes away the ability to develop prospects.

I stopped. I was almost twenty games in, but there's no point in me being happy getting four picks in the first two rounds, if I'm not even going to be able to develop them. Any idea when a patch is coming out?

The development team has addressed the issues with Be-A-GM mode and have stated that work has already started on the patch. It may in fact actually be done, but according to them, it takes 4-6 weeks for a finished game patch to be approved by Microsoft and the Playstation Network.