NHL 2010/2011

SeanDMan

That's a really big 'If' though. Montreal is liable to lose game 3, just because Boston needs to get it going, but we're still waiting for Boston to show up at all these playoffs. Then there's also the fact that they'll be playing in bar none, the loudest building in the league. Montreal plays poorly in Boston usually, but Boston usually shits the bed in Montreal.

Man, I don't know if you're just really shocked that Montreal won, of if this is so you can sneak back in here again and talk about how amazing Montreal played. You've done this "Montreal will probably lose" routine last year as well.

Until Boston makes better plays at the red line and prevents Montreal from coming in with a ton of speed, they will most likely lose the series. If they can sneak away with 1 game at Boston, I think the series over at game 5.

Edited by thisgamewelose
  • Like 1

That's a really big 'If' though. Montreal is liable to lose game 3, just because Boston needs to get it going, but we're still waiting for Boston to show up at all these playoffs. Then there's also the fact that they'll be playing in bar none, the loudest building in the league. Montreal plays poorly in Boston usually, but Boston usually shits the bed in Montreal.

Well, Thomas shit bricks in Montreal when he play against them so why, Big Fat Julien just don't put Rask as the started Goaltender this Monday with Seguin on the Line-Up ? I think this could give a " Boost " to Boston if they win the first match.

Pez, The Bell recorded something stupid like 140db in the playoffs last year which blew away all other arenas. I'll look for the article to give credence to that statement, but yeah, I could see the Shark Tank being there haha, on tv from what I saw, it looks wild.

TGWL: Erm, last year, Montreal was what like 32 points behind Washington, so yeah, they should have lost in 4... then they were against the perceived next best team in the Pens, and I thought they would lose in I think I said 6. It's not about sneaking anywhere to talk about how massively Washington, Pittsburgh and this year, Boston(hopefully) collapsed, it's more of a, this is the team that many picked to go to the finals this year, and they're in a serious hole against a team that every media outlet, and expert have pretty much written off as series losers before the puck dropped for game 1.

Road Rage: I agree, if Boston can take tonight in Montreal, it's a new series. And they're going to be coming hard right out of the game, because 0-3 is death for them. We can hope though...

Edited by The Sultan of Swank

My point is you do this all the time. Not just in the playoffs. Have some confidence in your team!

Edited by thisgamewelose

Seriously, this defeat it's going to be a BIG turnover in the head of the Big Bad Bruins. They came to Montreal to try to win a match and they won the first at the Bell Centre and in their head, they think that they can win the other match and that, is dangerous.

Nothing. It's fine. We're fine. Nothings wrong. I don't want to talk about it.

The Canucks' top guys just aren't big game players. Luongo and the Sedin's, for lack of a better word, choke when it comes time to bring home the bacon. If they manage to get past Chicago, I don't see them lasting much longer.

This is Corey Schneider's team going forward, and I think if they don't get their shit together, Bobby Lou might be trade bait come summer time.

• Like 1

Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of the Flames golfing.

• Like 2

Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of the Flames golfing.

Meh. The team finished the year with a top 5 record in the second half of the season. I'm too busy looking forward to really care about what's done. Plus, it's baseball season now. Let's go Jays!