NHL 2010/2011

SeanDMan

Vancouver is shit-unlucky to keep running into hot goaltenders. I hope they don't get Antti Niemi next round too. Just when they thought they'd seen the last of the hawks, along comes "Great SAVE, Niemi!" from that Vancouver PBP guy again...eep.

Every goalie has been pretty solid thus far, well...except for Vancouver, but they played pretty poorly in front of him for those 2 games.

Edited by thisgamewelose

Bryz was mediocre, Niemi too until they clinched. Lou wasn't good at all, but I think he's a bit of a headcase, and that the Hawks are his kryptonite. He'll be scary-hard to beat from here on out.

Vancouver is shit-unlucky to keep running into hot goaltenders. I hope they don't get Antti Niemi next round too. Just when they thought they'd seen the last of the hawks, along comes "Great SAVE, Niemi!" from that Vancouver PBP guy again...eep.

If I had to pick a team to face, I'd pick the Sharks over the Wings a every time.

The Wings are scary good. I figure they'll probably win the west.

I think it will be the Nucks if the Sharks can topple the Wings somehow, but I really doubt anyone can topple the Wings.

I think if Vancouver can play with confidence they can probably handle Nashville. Nashville looked tentative in game one; I expect Trotz will reverse that in a hurry, but hopefully the Canucks can take the momentum they have from games 1.7 and 2.1 and turn that into something meaningful. I still think Nashville has a solid team though and holy shit is their goaltender ever lights out.

But even so, I think they'd still get slaughtered by the Wings.

At this point, I'm thinking:

Canucks/Red Wings meeting in the West Finals, with Vancouver winning it in seven.

and

Bruins/Capitals meeting in the East Finals, with Boston winning in six.

Those are more wishful thinking than anything, because I hate the Wings, and I hate the Caps and Flyers.

Predators have been miles better this game. In response, Vancouver played way too far back and let them make a hockey game out of it.

Washington The Fuck.