NHL 2010/2011

SeanDMan

Your history is that you're a whiny cunt about everything, so I suppose you being a whiny cunt right now IS par for the course.

You've been nothing but a whiny cunt to any EWB'er (here and to Ruki elsewhere) who's even raised a syllable against Vancouver, so under my own logic I should probably take your word for it. Honestly, you could probably be a bit more chill about the whole thing. Maybe try a smile and nod from time to time rather than "RAWR ENJOY GOLFING :angry: "

If you guys talk trash about my team, I'm going to respond.

If you have an issue with that, you can

1. STFU.

2. GTFO.

Which order you do that in is up to you, but if you want to talk trash while your team is currently studying the draft order, then yeah, go fuck yourself. This is the hockey thread. The golf thread is elsewhere, you guys can all hang out there.

• Like 1

How does it matter what my team is doing, or how they did? Season performance doesn't make anything that anyone said any more or less right, or wrong.

If this is the hockey thread, why can't I talk about my reaction to the hockey game without you telling me to shut up, shut the fuck up, get the fuck out, and trivialising my opinion as meaningless because my team didn't do as well as yours is? None of these things you said to me here, (or to Ruki on FB) under your precious banner of "i'm going to respond" had anything to do with hockey, you were just abusing people. If that's how shit goes down "in the hockey thread", maybe I should take a page out of your playbook and point out that your opinion doesn't mean fuck-all until your team wins a cup. This is obviously completely ludicrous, but that's your attitude.

It's great that your team is doing so well, and i'm happy that Vancouver is showing some backbone when the rest of the division, to coin a phrase, completely fucking sucks... But you don't have to be so much of a dick to people when it accomplishes nothing. I'm trying to be reasonable with you here, and i've been nothing more malicious than playfully cheeky thus far. I shouldn't have to get this constant stream of bile from you in return.

Vancouver gets Nashville in the second round? I like Vancouver's chances in that one. I do not see Nashville winning more then one game.

I'm not rooting for Vancouver to win the Stanley Cup. I'm not joining any bandwagon and I don't really have a cheering interest in any of the teams remaining. I was happy to see the Canucks get over the hump against Chicago, but I probably won't watch much more of their games. I'd like to see Joe Thornton win the Stanley Cup, and Detroit may be the only team I am actively cheering against, so I might watch some of the Sharks/Wings series.

Guest mr. potato head

As much as it'll hurt Sean, I'm cheering for Vancouver. Figured if I was going to join a bandwagon anyhow, might as well join the one I expect to be victorious.

Fuck, who am I supposed to cheer for now?* Blackhawks, Rangers, Kings all out. Gay.

* Other than obviously whoever is against Vancouver

I cannot root for a team that consistently makes the playoffs despite a limited budget (Nashville). It makes my team look bad!

• Like 1

I'm rooting for Caps, Boston, or Detroit.

...and after seeing Boston pass up that huge opportunity just now, I'm rooting for the Habs to beat them. Yeah, it doesn't take much for me to change when my team is already out.

Edited by thisgamewelose

I'd respond to Plubby but I honestly think he must be on crack at this point? I dunno when my attitude became "if you don't win cups you don't mean shit", especially since I back a team that's never won a cup?

I'm just going to put another "Shut up, Plubby" in here and we can all go back to talking hockey.

They just tied it. If boston ends up losing, they have nobody to blame but themselves. You can't take a highsticking penalty 2 mins left in game 7. They had tons of opportunities in this game. When price was out of position, they either passed up the chance to shoot or shot it straight into him. When price was in position, he made some amazing saves.

The first round turned out to be bloody good.