NHL 2010/2011

SeanDMan

I guess you can say they're lucky it wasn't a total blowout tonight. Howard played pretty good too, but the sharks have had the better goaltending here.

Edited by thisgamewelose

Niemi was fantastic tonight, but this is the first game that Detroit has been the better team and attacked the net like they did tonight. Niemi's numbers look better than he had played in the first 5 games, because Detroit was settling for long slap shots and getting pushed around in front of the net. Tonight Niemi was superb though.

Nonetheless the Wings somehow found a way to take this thing 7. Anything can happen now, Let's Go Wings!

Oh and I officially hate Joe Thorton more than almost anyone else in the NHL.

Ill be rooting for the wings. I do think winning 4 straight is a bit much for them, but I guess they've got some momentum back on their side.

Will probably see a fight before we see a goal tonight.

Well now we know why the Sedins aren't scoring; they were busy teaching Luongo how to fire a pass. Perfect assist, the goal was basically a tap in after that feed.

Flames named Jay Feaster the official General Manager of the team today, after announcing that Curtis Glencross signed a deal for $2.55 million a year over four years. Good day for Flames fans.

Now, they DID give him a no-movement clause, but I still don't understand why everyone's reacting negatively to the signing on TSN's website. How many 25 goal scorers sign for two and a half million a year?

Guest mr. potato head

Now reports say True North is in negotiations to buy the Thrashers and move them to Winnipeg, while the Winnipeg Free Press is reporting that the NHL has two schedules made up for next year, one with Atlanta, one with Winnipeg.

And Twitter provided the best Winnipeg NHL team name suggestion: Riel Madrid :lol:

• Like 3