NHL 2010/2011

SeanDMan

He was asked about the refs for game six, and was super-eager to point to a 24-9 penalty discreprancy in past games with that ref. That's right up there with Gillis's whining in the first round for my money.

From the quotes, he wasn't the one who pointed it out, but the reporter who asked him.

If you have audio that says otherwise, though, whip it out.

Ow, ow, fucking ow. I took a bat to the face as a kid that broke my nose, I can only imagine how much pain Stamkos is in after that.

I won't pick a winner, but do think it will be a six game series and that whoever wins game two, takes the cup.

Vancouver has to be a little upset that Tampa didn't come out of the East. I liked the Lightning, but they were a team designed to be taken out by the Canucks.

The Bruins, not so much.

It's going to be a tough series. There's going to be a lot of tension, and a lot of physicality. I don't think the Bruins will pull any punches when it comes down to the crunch. Ben Eager tried to do that for San Jose, but the refs and the Vancouver powerplay intimidated the Sharks. I don't think that's going to happen to Boston.

I'm picking the Bruins on the shoulders of Milan Lucic and Tim Thomas. It's going six games, and it's going to be bloody. I don't see this series coming down to finesse, and I think that favors Boston.

Also, if Boston wins, their fans would claim they won the Thornton trade.