NHL 2010/2011

SeanDMan

Ha. If you're kneecapping anyone, kneecap Chara. I am a Zdeno Chara Fan, but he was awful on that play. Floating, like he was out of gas, ten seconds into the period is unacceptable for an elite defenseman like he is. He was just not very good all game, and you know when PJ Stock, a former teammate, is ripping you, you need to be better. He needs to stand up and be accountable. That game, he wasn't.

Chara did look pretty bad on that play, but to be honest I did not see too much of the game beyond Overtime and part of the 1st period.

It was just a really soft goal on the end there.

And Burrows was the one that bit Bergeron on the finger, right?

Guest Neon Noodle

I don't think so. If he did that, then surely he'd have been suspended. :/

Chara did look pretty bad on that play, but to be honest I did not see too much of the game beyond Overtime and part of the 1st period.

It was just a really soft goal on the end there.

You should

this clip, it's probably the most sad play I've seen these playoffs. Zdeno Chara spins around in circles with a sad, confused look on his face like someone stole his lunchbox and won't give it back. I wanted to give him a hug when it was over.

By this, you mean "Burrows is the guy that Bergeron tried to get intimate with", correct? Cause all I saw on that play was foreplay.

Ahahaha Alain Vigneault is an idiot. Bieksa gets a light tap on the ankles, goes down like he's been shot (and there's no Jack Edwards around to yell GET UP at him)...Bieksa DOESN'T MISS A SHIFT and the coach has the gall to call that play a cheap shot. Dude, your player BIT one of theirs!!