NHL 2010/2011

SeanDMan

Not impossible but probably pretty unlikely. Falcons seems to have a lot of local support for some reason, there's a bit of a history with Winnipeg and that name.

Jets' trademark isn't owned by the Coyotes. As for the Falcons... really? Every single person I know from the Peg, and people here in Brandon are dying for the Jets. Plus, every major poll online is roughly 2.5-1 for the Jets.

Not impossible but probably pretty unlikely. Falcons seems to have a lot of local support for some reason, there's a bit of a history with Winnipeg and that name.
Jets' trademark isn't owned by the Coyotes.

It's owned by The NHL, which basically means the Coyotes.

Weird goal, but it counts!

Pffffffft. Guy Boucher was hardly a rant, someone basically asked him "Hey, what does two plus two equal?" and he responded "Four". What was he supposed to say, "Sorry, I'm not a math teacher, I'm not in a position to make that call?"

And the reffing in the Vancouver/San Jose series was awful at times. Look at game 5 for an example of how to referee a playoff game.