NHL 2010/2011

SeanDMan

Guest mr. potato head

Tampa's actually a scary good team. If it comes down to them and Boston in the east, I see Tampa winning that series.

Canucks again play a game where they aren't playing that well and only win because the other team played worse. Nashville couldn't win a faceoff and iced the puck about twice as often as they got a shot. It was strange too because the opening frame they had tons of jump, made hits, good passing, but the rest of the game not so much.

Basha is the sahyder of hockey.

• Like 2

There is a possibility that every series but one will be a sweep in round two.

Guest mr. potato head

There is also a possibility that every series but one will go to seven games in round two.

Boston/Philly, for one, is just following last year's script.

It's not like they had stellar, all-world goaltending last year.

Okay, when did Ryan Kesler become a fucking a stud?

I am hoping that both of the remaining series go to seven games. I only wish this so that the Bruins will have a more healthy Patrice Bergeron.

With Bergy out, I believe Tyler Seguin will be placed on a wing with Rich Peverley centering. Chris Kelly can be bumped up as well.

The series against Tampa Bay may very well rely on Bergy's health, Milan Lucic's continued improvement, and Tim Thomas' sustained dominance.