NHL 2010/2011

SeanDMan

Looking forward to what, exactly? All that burgeoning young talent, and the massive amount of cap space you have to play with next year?

Looking forward to what, exactly? All that burgeoning young talent, and the massive amount of cap space you have to play with next year?

Exactly!

haha, no... I think big changes are coming in the off-season. Whether it's Jay Feaster or someone else, a big contract heading out has to be part of the plan for the new general manager. Should be interesting to see what happens.

Anyway, just to prove your argument is trash:

Daniel Sedin has 14 goals and 28 assists for 42 points in 65 games, or a ratio of 0.64 points per game.

Henrik Sedin has 17 goals and 22 assists for 44 points in 65 games, or a ratio of 0.67 points per game.

Jarome Iginla has 28 goals and 21 assists for 49 points in 54 games, or a ratio of 0.90 points per game.

Is 0.3 points per game REALLY the measure of difference between "choking" and "superstar"?

Olli Jokinen has a ratio of 0.83. Is he above or below the choking margin? What about Alex Tanguays 0.60? Should you guys cut him in the next preseason? Is Joe Thornton's 0.70 good enough to keep him on the San Jose Sharks, or will he end up on the waiver wire next year?

The Sedins are top line players and just like top line players, they get checked hard in the playoffs. It's the same reason why Joe Thornton wins the Art Ross trophy but doesn't put up 80 points in the playoffs; because they're stuck playing good teams every night. Guys like Iginla, Crosby... they're anomalies. In general, players point production drops from regular season to playoffs. That doesn't entitle anyone to hit the "blow it up and rebuild!" button on their keyboard, ESPECIALLY when your team is currently splitting their time between weekend pickup games of ball hockey, and just playing with their balls.

Nothing. It's fine. We're fine. Nothings wrong. I don't want to talk about it.

• Like 1

I'm thinking Vancouver wins it tomorrow. I just think they have better depth throughout the line-up, and if they can keep Chicago off the board for the first ten minutes, then they should regain their confidence. I don't think it matters if Luongo or Schneider starts. They are both very capable.

Nothing. It's fine. We're fine. Nothings wrong. I don't want to talk about it.

• Like 1

Blame your General Manager for making your club completely unlikeable as a team to support in this postseason.

And yes, my club is another one golfing at the moment, thanks in advance. Yes, it's still not relevant...

Sorry, maybe he missed the memo where that GMs should make bad trades and get rid of their top players, like the Avs have been doing the past few years.

How in the *hell* is that relevant? I have already made my opinion on Greg Sherman as a GM abundantly clear, and as an Avalanche supporter, that makes me *exceedingly* qualified to know what makes an unlikeable GM?! I'm so confused, are you agreeing, or disagreeing with me?

I dunno, are you agreeing or disagreeing with me when I said "Shut up Plubby"?

• Like 1

Your history is that you're a whiny cunt about everything, so I suppose you being a whiny cunt right now IS par for the course.