NHL 2010/2011

SeanDMan

This game has been great so far, Sedins are going, and Milan Lucic is running around smashing people. Great pace, back and forth, both teams into it.

qiFte.jpg

I like this endorsement. This appeals to my manhood.

Guest Neon Noodle

CBC just showed Colin Campbell in the crowd and talked about him for approximately 30 seconds without mentioning him or Gregory by name :lol:

The officiating in this game has been awful. There's been at least 3 occasions (twice the Canucks, just now the Bruins) where they missed a very clear and obvious too many men call, and then that hooking call on Henrik Sedin? The dude went down like he got hit by a shotgun.

Awful play there by Bieksa.

You can't bare knuckle a guy who still has gloves on. -_-

Reimer resigned at a great cap-hit! 3 years, 1.8 mil ^_^

The fun thing about being a Maple Leafs goaltender is that you only need to put up a .900 SP to be better then the awful Raycroft and Toskala!

Reimer was very good last season. Even if he regresses a bit, this is a fair deal and I don't think he has to be a lights-out top level goaltender right now. Putting up league average numbers would be enough to help this Leafs team improve.

Edited by Toe

Sites are reporting that Drury is as good as gone from the rangers, who will be buying him out. They also claim that The Rangers will buy out Wolski as well.

Oh god Toronto, stop signing goalies based on one-year-or-less performances.

Reimer's contract isn't Toskala getting 4.5 over 3 or 4 without playing once with the team. Reimer put up great numbers, and his cap hit is only 1.8 per year. If he does turn bad, that is am easy number for Toronto to bury in the minors.

Edited by Toe

Okay then, new complaint:

Oh god Toronto fans, stop going gaga for goalies based on one-year-or-less performances.

I think your over exaggerating here. No one is going crazy for Reimer and saying he is carrying the Leafs to the Cup. People are just being optimistic about something Leafs related, which is nice to see when most Leafs analysts and fans are pessimistic about everything.

As I said before, Reimer only needs to be league average to be an improvement over Giggy, Toskala and Raycroft.

Edited by Toe

Okay then, new complaint:

Oh god Toronto fans, stop going gaga for goalies based on one-year-or-less performances.

I think your over exaggerating here. No one is going crazy for Reimer and saying he is carrying the Leafs to the Cup. People are just being optimistic about something Leafs related, which is nice to see when most Leafs analysts and fans are pessimistic about everything.

As I said before, Reimer only needs to be league average to be an improvement over Giggy, Toskala and Raycroft.

I'm saying that :shifty:

You're talking to Ruki. He'll eat anything.

• Like 1

Uh, hold on, what? You can't call Kesler for interference when Thomas is outside of the net and he gets knocked over BY CHARA.