NHL 2010/2011

SeanDMan

Uh, hold on, what? You can't call Kesler for interference when Thomas is outside of the net and he gets knocked over BY CHARA.

That was a dumb call by the referee. Also, the non-call on Seidenberg after leveling Burrows after the whistle.

Oh, there are actually fans in the building :\ Hadn't heard them since...oh, since Game 2?

EDIT: There they are again! Wonder if those ones chanting "Luuuuu" there are the same ones who were cheering him off in game 4?

The people who cheered for Luongo to get pulled were all slaughtered on their way out of the building and ground up into Starbucks coffee.

Also, I'd make a crack about Avs fans, but... are there any?

• Like 1

Yes, I'm sure that's what the Avalanche fans are doing. They're joining in as Canucks fans.

Just like you.

Oh, wait. No, you've just become a massive cunt.

...wait, no. You've been a massive cunt for a while.

Look. It's really freaking simple, and i'm going to put it as plainly as possible so you can't fake having asperger's and apply an analogy in a literal context like you did last time.

I said blending in with Canucks fans. That doesn't mean that they are becoming Canucks fans - that's a comment pointing out that when a team comes off of two spankings like that, the fans need to get loud and pick them up.

I didn't hear the crowd until the goal for anything other than booing when they thought there should have been a call (sometimes they were right, but usually not).

Contrast this to Boston fans who, after two narrow losses in Vancouver, spontaneously broke out into very loud "Let's go Bruins!" chants during the first period of Game 3. This coming from a city that had clearly gone Canucks-mad, with what looked like ten(s) of thousands of people blocking out multiple city corners to watch the game and cheer on their team.

Why weren't those guys in the building? It was like the ACC at some points! (And not just because Boston was constantly getting the puck to the line, but not out)

If you feel the need to accuse someone of being a cunt because the Vancouver fans collectively lost their voices, then you need to look ten thousand miles closer to home, because posting angry words at me over the internet isn't helping your team any, tough guy.

I'm more curious as to how you propose to fix it.

"Sorry, people who paid to get a ticket to be in the arena. Some random wanker online thinks you're being too quiet, so we're kicking you out and replacing you with a bunch of freeloaders from the streets because THEY proved they can yell and shout when we point a camera at them and show them on a big screen."

It's going to be a reverse version of that thing from the last Saw movie. Every fan will be attached to a device that will do something nasty and painful unless they keep shouting for the entire game. Then, at the end of the game, the ones attached to the Boston fans will go off anyway. Because fuck Boston.

• Like 1

So basically Milan Lucic will lose the Stanley Cup, his parents, and several of his close friends all at once?

Cause that would SUCK for him.

Guest mr. potato head

So basically Milan Lucic will lose the Stanley Cup, his parents, and several of his close friends all at once?

Cause that would SUCK for him.

You've got to lose the Stanley Cup if you want to find the Stanley Cup.

Milan Lucic came down from the trees. :shifty:

I'm just pointing out that you're wrong.

This should be nothing new by now.

Yeah, cause that's totally been me. Sitting here as Captain Homer cheering it up any time we win games.

I'm sorry that you guys play for draft picks when other teams play for Stanley Cups, Plubby. I know that probably doesn't feel great. But there's no need to be such an imflamed twat about everything.