NHL 2010/2011

SeanDMan

It's been suggested we should put Ballard in for game seven so he can do this to Thomas.

Carl Gunnarson has resigned with Toronto. He will get 1.4 next year and 1.25 the year after.

Also, I think Paul Maclean will be a good fit in Ottawa because of his manly moustache!

re-signed.

• Like 2

It's going to take a herculean effort from the Canucks to come back. They have had so much difficulty beating the Bruins D and Tim Thomas, and now they are going to have to find some way to score 3 or more in the third period. Hopefully, they can find some success and make this game interesting.

Poor Roberto LeBrongo.

Pffffffffffft.

I assume they're chanting "Luuuuuuuuuuu" during this trophy presentation.

They were saluting Bettman.

I've been subjecting Vancouver to copious amounts of Tall Poppy Syndrome all playoffs, but I feel bad for them. With the Cap issues they'll have, this may have been their best roll of the dice, and they've been saddled with key injuries throughout...

I can't contain my excitement for TIMMUH THE THOMAS though :w00t:

With the Cap issues they'll have, this may have been their best roll of the dice, and they've been saddled with key injuries throughout...

The cap issues won't be so bad. If they bury Ballard, they can use the money from his 4 million and Salo's salary to give 6 million in raises to Bieksa, Raymond, and Erhoff. Their forward core is mostly set.

The team will probably look very similar next year.

Out of all the major league Boston teams, the New England Patriots are now the team with the longest drought.

That is also absurd.

Boston has championships in all four sports in the last 7 years. Closest I've been able to find so far is Jets, Mets,Knicks,Islanders from 1969 to 1980. Any others?

I got a few that got 3 in short time spans.

Oakland had Warriors, Raiders,A's 74-77

Mets, Islanders, Giants did it 83-86

Yanks, Giants and Rangers from 91-96