NHL 2010/2011

SeanDMan

Guest mr. potato head

If the best he can do is get a chance at being the sixth defenseman then I don't think it's the contract that's the issue.

He is not going to play ahead of Phaneuf, Schenn, Aulie or Gunnarson. The Leafs actually have some depth on the back end. With Komisarek also sitting there, the only spot available is the 6th spot.

Finger should be in the NHL. He is just too expensive to keep in the press box. Next year, with Kaberle and Beauchemin out of the way, Finger will get regular minutes.

This is, of course, if the Leafs do not sign another defenceman.

This is just the start the Canucks were looking for. After the past two games in Boston where the Canucks play in the final 40 minutes was radically different from their first twenty, they've adjusted the way they're approaching the game and, so far, this is all according to plan for Vigneault and the Canucks.

Only being attached to my headset in this call centre is stopping me from falling to the floor and rolling around laughing like a cackling fiend.

downgoesbrown made a timeless call on twitter - Fact: If you look up "absolute worst case scenario" in the dictionary, the book will fly out of your hand and beat Roberto Luongo top shelf

• Like 3

One of those goals was top shelf, Plubby, but nice try. :P

I didn't realise the Canucks had been waiting two more years for a cup.

I am now a little bit torn on who I want to win game 7. If Tim Thomas was a Canuck it would be obvious :(

TIMMUH THE THOMAS :w00t:

Having Chara and Thomas get cups would soften the blow a bit. They both have it coming. I just hope they don't get it this year.

The amateur psych in me finds it fascinating that every time Thomas is asked a question about Luongo, he taps his name placard on the desk...Almost as if to say "Look at this. THIS is the guy we're talking about here."

Just find it a little funny :)

Carl Gunnarson has resigned with Toronto. He will get 1.4 next year and 1.25 the year after.

Also, I think Paul Maclean will be a good fit in Ottawa because of his manly moustache!