NHL 2010/2011

SeanDMan

The Leafs have hired Scott Gordon and Greg Cronin to replace Tim Hunter and Keith Acton as assistant coaches. WE WANT THE CUP! WE WANT THE CUP! WE WANT THE CUP! WE WANT THE CUP! WE WANT THE CUP! WE WANT THE CUP! WE WANT THE CUP! WE WANT THE CUP! WE WANT THE CUP! WE WANT THE CUP! WE WANT THE CUP! WE WANT THE CUP! WE WANT THE CUP! WE WANT THE CUP! WE WANT THE CUP! WE WANT THE CUP! WE WANT THE CUP! WE WANT THE CUP! WE WANT THE CUP! WE WANT THE CUP!

• Like 1

I read that, but there is a reason the chief of police said what he said. Remember, they arrested around 150+ people that night or the next day. They know more than The Globe And Mail.

I just went to check. This thread was formed after the draft but before free agency.

I enjoyed what I read at the beginning of the thread.

Ahh, the Olympics. I remember fondly the times when Luongo performed in the clutch. Now he just shits all over the bed :(

I am fucking prophetic >_>

Sean's response was pretty bang-on as well, though.

Avalanche were stunningly bad last year. I still expected them to be a playoff team.

Anyway, since Cauc brought it back up, here's an article that suggests since parents don't make their kids go to church, and because they buy kid flavoured toothpaste, those kids went and rioted.

Anyone else think the Winnipeg team will be unveiling their new name and jersey at the NHL Draft?

It would make sense, but the word going around is that the team will be referred to simply as Winnipeg, and present their prospects with generic jerseys with the NHL logo on them.

First big trade of the offseason!

As it has been rumored for the past week....Jeff Carter is going to the Blue Jackets for a 1st, 3rd, and Voracek.

I also read on twittre that Mike Richards might head to LA for Schenn + Simmonds.

Philly has traded Jeff Carter to Columbus for Jakub Voracek and picks.

I don't think Carter will be a good fit centering Rick Nash, but this does give Columbus a #1 center and could be a great fit on the powerplay. Philly should be able to afford Bryzgalov now and Voracek is still a good prospect.