NHL 2010/2011

SeanDMan

Boston has championships in all four sports in the last 7 years. Closest I've been able to find so far is Jets, Mets,Knicks,Islanders from 1969 to 1980. Any others?

I got a few that got 3 in short time spans.

Oakland had Warriors, Raiders,A's 74-77

Mets, Islanders, Giants did it 83-86

Yanks, Giants and Rangers from 91-96

Jets, Mets, Knicks did it between Jan. '69 and May '70. Unfortunately, I wasn't alive yet to see the dream season(s) <_<

I'm confused, given they've had those streets closed off since about 10 am, as to how the hell they managed to get a car there in order to tip it over and set it on fire.

I have to work tonight. I'll probably break a few noses if people try and carry that shit onto my property.

Also hopeful that with everyone busy rioting this means I can sit down and stretch out on the bus ride to work.

I'm happy for Thomas - I'm sure next year he will probably lose the starting job it seems.

For the off-season, hopefully someone trades their backup (Rask, Schneider, Bernier) to the Coyotes soon.

I am very much down with C-Schneids for our #11 pick + a solid player >_> So the Yotes can't have him.

Watching game 7 on replay now. This crowd is amazing during this game, through halfway into the second.

It might be feed quality, it might be higher bandwidth, but whereas before I couldn't tell if it was crowd general chatter, crowd cheering, or audio glitching - this game 7 crowd is phenomenal - have to give it to them :)

The crowd in the arena was awesome, yeah, and very classy.

The crowd outside on the other hand...

The crowd in the arena was awesome, yeah, and very classy.

The crowd outside on the other hand...

Every time one of these riots break out whether it is in LA or anywhere else I wonder what % of these idiots are actual fans and what % are just drunk morons.

It's not even drunks or fans. It is stupid people who claim to be "anarchists" who take advantage of these large gatherings to cause mayhem. It is exactly like the stupid G8 Summit, except on a smaller scale.

• Like 1