Fifa 11

HailtotheYo

Eh, it's alright. I haven't played a FIFA game since cartridges where the norm but hell it's pretty fun to play, finally getting good use out of that classic controller pro I got months ago slowly figuring out that the refs call fouls on slide tackles alot more now, which has caused me like 4 red cards in the first 5 or so games shifty.gif and I dont know if this is a Wii exclusive or not since EA always likes to give us something every year thats Wii only but Street Soccer is awesome, I find myself playing that more often then I'm doing the Battle For Glory/GM mode.

Ultimate Team is coming November 3rd. You can get started online at www.easportsfootball.com/ultimateteam right now. I got 2 bonus packs for having last years version, the stand out cards I got were Walcott, Kjaer and Rooney. :D

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Apparently there's some mode called Generations where you can pick players from UT10 and 11. That's just fine but I sold a bunch of people at the end of 10 in order to get one of the pack opening achievements. People like Torres and Arshavin. :crying: At least I still have Drogba, Rocksta's Drogba that is. :shifty:

Augero and Drogba are still here. Were Gamberini and Zebina yours too?

Thing is, it says 'web only squad' so I dunno in what capacity you'll be able to use it. Makes me think I should go bargain hunting on 10.

Ultimate Team is great fun. Didn't play on FIFA 10 but enjoyed it so much I decided to spend a fiver to see how it goes. Now have a team all over 80 OVR bar Vicente on the left wing. Turan, Kuranyi, Pizarro, Misimovic, Stankovic, McGeady, Upson, Westermann, Drobny in goal and captain (and star player) Alex. Balzaretti, Cani, Anderon, Fred and mighty (:shifty:) Mark Noble on the bench.

Got Alex in the first pack and didn't really get (or buy) anyone better.

EDIT: Decided on one last pack and got Lahm and Lavezzi. Thought it looked rubbish when it flipped as well - had 2/3 silvers.

Edited by -A-

So, do we have enough people to make a league? :shifty:

For the 360, that is. I reckon that if we have enough numbers to make it worthwhile you draw them out and whoever comes first gets first pick and then gets last pick for the next league, hopeful I know.