Fifa 11

HailtotheYo

I'm sorry I just dropped off Ellis. Power in the complex cut and it didn't come on till about six hours ago.

And I didn't steal any goals! I earned that! 2 gamewinners in 5 games. Mr. Clutch.

And 925 you're always welcome to play but we just typically play at silly times.

Edited by rocksta

I'd be happy to play midfield, or try my hand in goals, but it has still not let me connect yet, it just sits on the "searching for opponent" page for ages. As long as you guys aren't planning on playing at silly o'clock in the morning, I would like to play with you.

They did something to the servers at about 4am and it worked for a while but then the EA servers reset and it went bad again. It's still bad now?

The formation we use right now is 4-1-2-1-2. Back four, 1 DM, left and right mid, 1 CAM and 2 strikers. I'd probably drop back to RM to let someone in at striker so DM and LM would be open.

Wait so it's bad again? :(

I still can't connect. It actually tossed me off the EA servers just a minute ago, so I'm guessing it's bad again.

McShambles is me and I will be on in an hour and a half or so.

Is anyone actually playing career mode in goal?

I'm starting one, if I can make a second Pro without overwriting my striker.

That as well, the AI in be a pro is fucking shocking. Just runs straight at the opposition, never passes on it's own, never shoots, blah. Horrible.