Fifa 11

HailtotheYo

So we've got 3 for the team then? Not much but we could play with that much I think.

I'm still piss poor against the CPU but I've been fairly solid online so far. I'm 5-1 in Ranked games, my only loss was to a guy who went Real Madrid and had a raging hard-on for Ronaldo and shot with him from 20+ yards every time, 3 of which went in. Lots of Barcelonas and Madrids online again this year, which is a shame, playing with them, just isn't that fun.

For some reason anytime we get a penalty in career mode, when I'm playing as my pro, it shows the "press right trigger to change kick taker" thing in the corner of the screen, but it won't actually do anything when I hold the right trigger, so I can never have my pro take penalties, free kicks etc. I am captain, in case it matters. Anyone know why this is?

And no, Ellis. It does work for gays. Just not me.

Is there anyone else here finiding this really hard i usually play on World Class but i'm dropping down to pro till i get used to it

It doesn't help that I'm crap to begin with .... but holy fuck this game is retardedly hard ... it's a bit aggrevating to be honest.

Servers for Online Clubs on the Xbox is utter wank. So fucking annoying trying to find a game and when you do getting really bad laggy games, it's bringing back painful memories of PES 2008 online. Best fix this soon