Fifa 11

HailtotheYo

They're also too lazy to add all weather effects to every stadium which limits weather in MM, nevermind adding stadiums which they haven't done for years.

They could at least add all the World Cup stadiums and the ones form Euro 2008, seeing as they're already made.

Madden is such a complete game, that actually has the signs of effort put in compared to FIFA.

Live Weather is in NCAA as well, and has been for a bit. This year's NCAA is also a fantastic game and really shows what EA can do.

TCO hit on the only real gripe I have that they simply can't justify. How the shit do you not include things (that people want by the way) that you've already produced/made/whatever ? Seriously. You've modeled all the shit from Euro 2008 and the WC ... how is it that fucking hard to put it in the game ? I mean hell I'd be happy if they left those updates for every other year with Euro/Gold Cup/WC ... that's a steady stream of updates for stadiums and the like.

Hell, why can't you use your WC for an in game FIFA database ? You've already done the work for the freaking players ... why wouldn't you put them in the FIFA game as free agents ? That would help tremendously with people (especially people on my side of the world) with having players from their own country/region. THE WORK IS ALREADY DONE !

But noooooo

• Like 1

Completely agree.

I know "disc space" is always an excuse thrown out, but for fuck sake, it's 2010. We've had stadiums taken out of the game (albeit generic) that were fine as they were, and decent options to assign to the PL teams who would all be playing at the same ground otherwise.

Damn FIFA, I wasn't going to buy it this year because they never change Manager Mode, but that Creation Centre sounds very nice. One thing I loved about the Pro Evo Master League was the ability to put together a completely new team of unknowns and free agents and work my way up, and now that this seems possible with FIFA I know I'm going to end up buying it. It won't be playable after a month or so, but I'm going to end up buying it.

One day I hope EA release a console version of Football Manager and save me the trouble.

Edited by WalkerWGZ

I last got Football Manager 09, but it didn't last long due to my computer going to shite. I couldn't run the game smoothly and ended up having to uninstall Steam because I was doing nothing with it. A console version would be excellent, I have no idea why they haven't done it yet.

It's people like you that mean EA don't have to make any big effort to improve the game year on year. :angry:

Meh, used to love PES Master League, but FIFA MM feels like it's trying to be a realistic but fails really bad, nowhere near as good as FM. Although I can see why people would like it, being able to play the games in a management game is a good idea, just doesn't work for me.

Speaking of that, if there ever was a niche in the console market, it's for a football management game. I'd buy any console management game, because I'm stuck with FM 2007 until I get a new computer.

It's because management games are shit on consoles. Think about the options in FM and how quickly you browse through windows, filter searches, change tactics on the go during matches (dunno if this was possible in FM2007). This is almost impossible to do on a console. It would slow the game down big time.

Anyway, I want a better Manager Mode, so less buggy, more realistic.

Less scripting.

Improved AI defending.

I don't necessarily want FM on consoles, just any manger games. LMA worked so effectively was vastly under-rated back in it's prime, so console manahement games can work and with the space available on BluRays combined with the processing power of the current-gen consoles, a management game is very feasible.

Plus, I loved FM on the 360 and thought it worked briliantly.

Completely agree.

I know "disc space" is always an excuse thrown out, but for fuck sake, it's 2010. We've had stadiums taken out of the game (albeit generic) that were fine as they were, and decent options to assign to the PL teams who would all be playing at the same ground otherwise.

disc space my ass ... they have all 100+ NCAA football stadiums modeled in NCAA. They can fit so much more shit on the blu-ray discs than they currently do, it's fucking retarded.

At least they did put in the stadium assignment option. However, there is absolutely no reason that you can't have like the top ten stadiums from every league/region/whatever in the game. realistically you can have every stadium from every 'top' league in the game.

But I guess this year will be the year that the excuse shits to "but we had to put in the Russian league so ...." :rolleyes:

Did someone from Microsoft touch you when you were a child?

Nah, I just had a shit experience with my Xbox 360, that crapped out 3 times, the 3rd time they expected me to pay to repair it. So I'm a little bit bitter towards Microsoft.

I honestly don't think the 360 is to blame, it's just EA is too lazy to put too much effort into their game as long as they have those prescious exclusive licences.