Upcoming Movies

Hellfire

I saw the Black Swan trailer the other day and it really took a turn I didn't expect there at the end. Given that it's Aronofsky and the trailer looks interesting, I'll check it out. The crazy sex between Portman and Kunis might help a little. :shifty:

Red looks like a fun time. Been looking forward to it for a couple weeks now.

Little Fockers looks like pure drivel and I hate people a little more for thinking it's a good idea to make.

Due Date looks like it could be fun too. Love me some Robert Downey Jr. and Zach Galifanakis.

Whilst seeing the Expendables, I saw the trailer for Devil. Basically it's a bunch of people are trapped in a lift, and one of them is fucked up, assumingly "a devil". It looked to be really interesting... then the word "From the mind of M. Night Shamamamamamamamalyan" popped up. :/

I've never really had an issue with the Fockers movies. Are they amazing? Not by any means but there are far worse movies being made and while I think a fourth movie is a bit overkill, they do make money so you can't really fault the studio for trying to capitalize on it.

I'm really looking forward to RED as it looks like just pure fun and awesome.

Due Date, while it has good talent behind it, I can't help but feel I'll get left down by the inevitable outcome and have doubts about it accordingly.

I really can't wait to see Black Swan not only because of the lesbo scene but because Aronofsky also makes quality movies and I'm interested to see how it turns out.

Devil looks like shit, just like any other M. Night movie not named Signs or the 6th Sense.

I've never really had an issue with the Fockers movies. Are they amazing? Not by any means but there are far worse movies being made and while I think a fourth movie is a bit overkill, they do make money so you can't really fault the studio for trying to capitalize on it.

I'm really looking forward to RED as it looks like just pure fun and awesome.

Due Date, while it has good talent behind it, I can't help but feel I'll get left down by the inevitable outcome and have doubts about it accordingly.

I really can't wait to see Black Swan not only because of the lesbo scene but because Aronofsky also makes quality movies and I'm interested to see how it turns out.

Devil looks like shit, just like any other M. Night movie not named Signs Unbreakable or the 6th Sense.

Saw the trailer for Red a while back, looks pretty cool. Due Date looks like it is going to be fun two and you can't go wrong with Downey Jr. and Galifanakis. Devil looked strange and stupid from the beginning, then M. Night's name popped up and it all made sense. Echo the sentiments in that The Fockers thing was horrible from the start but then again, I loathe mostly everything that Ben Stiller and Adam Sandler so, yeah.

Fuck any and all Resident Evil movies. They are all boring and shitty.

Monsters does look interesting, and those who've seen it are giving it good reviews. It should be getting a limited release in theaters in October.

I watch the Resident Evil movies mainly because they are shitty. Which makes them fun to watch. And also, it gets Milla Jovovich on my screen. Monsters looks like Cloverfield not filmed with hand-held camera. Good thing I sort of enjoyed Cloverfield.