Upcoming Movies

Hellfire

There are tons of movies coming out that look cool, but aren't big enough to actually waste making a separate thread. Anyways, Zack Snyder's new movie has a trailer (not the weird owl war one) so I figured it'd be good to post since its pretty much taking every awesome genre movie I like, putting it into a blender and serving the result.

I'm not quite sure yet about the movie. I don't know if it looks really awesome or if it looks really lame. Though it's Zack Snyder and he's fairly good so I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.

God damn, I love Snyder. People complain about how much he uses slow-mo, but I can't think of anyone that does it better than he does. I love the tone all his films seem to have too, they all feel like something out of a comic book. (maybe because they all are. >_>)

I'm totally interested in seeing this. I don't even have much of an idea what it is, seems like a group of strippers team together to escape a fortresss and fight dragons and samurai on the way.

...Which if so, that is an awesome storyline.

A young girl is institutionalized by her wicked stepfather. Retreating to an alternative reality as a coping strategy, she envisions a plan which will help her escape from the facility

Synopsis from IMDb.

Ugh. I really wish I was more excited for it given that I love most of the cast (Paul :wub:), but the trailers have been a complete put-off for me. I'll probably Netflix it.

• 4 weeks later...

Trailer for Darren Aronofsky's new movie, Black Swan. If you don't like his stuff you can still appreciate the fact that there is apparently hardcore lesbian sex between Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman. Totally not making that one up.

If you don't like his stuff you can still appreciate the fact that there is apparently hardcore lesbian sex between Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman. Totally not making that one up.

My mate told me this last night. They're both like... in my Top 5 hot actresses. I have to see this.

Little Fockers makes me want to throw up in my mouth.

Yes. The first film wasn't even funny. It suffered from the same thing every other Ben Stiller film did in the last like 10 years that wasn't Tropic Thunder. It starred Ben Stiller.

• Like 1