Video Game Crossovers

zero

A GTA game with a bunch of characters from several different games all getting together to do a sort of Ocean's 11 style heist or something would be kinda cool I suppose. Especially if it featured Tommy Vercetti.

No More Heroes with anything.

Katamari with Sim City.

Mushroom Kingdom Hearts.

Capcom vs. Square Enix (one of the main developers behind the Capcom vs. whatever games once said in an interview that this is the next franchise he wants)

I don't want Sonic's shit anywhere near Mario. There's been exactly one good Sonic game in the past... probably fifteen years, and that was developed by BioWare

Here's the downside to no longer having a negative rep button: as far as I can tell my only remaining option is to ban you. :/

I have no doubt that as a Sonic fan you are incapable of properly operating the ban button. :shifty:

And Mushroom Kingdom Hearts wins.

Mushroom Kingdom Hearts.

Alternatively, Kingdom Hearts on mushrooms.

Fallout and GTA would be a fairly badass crossover, as would something like Fallout and Mirror's Edge.

Although to be anything, I think any game plus any of the above three would be wonderful.

Madden with Smackdown vs. RAW. I want to powerbomb the hell out of T.O. and spear Tom Brady so hard he coughs up a lung. (Y)

Seriously, though, anyone else up for......Metal Gear Splinter Cell?

lol Tom Brady throws it to Welker then I take Julius Peppers and hit Tom Brady in the back with a steel chair.

KOTOR crosses over with Mass Effect.

Revan + Sheppard. HK-47 on the Normandy!

Edited by mystikz

I've said a million times that I'd be into football if all of a sudden right before the snap Carson Palmer beaned the center with a steel chair and ripped off his jersey to reveal he was joining the New World Order Raiders.

• Like 2

Capcom vs Square? What a terrible idea.

And now that I think about it, if you ignore the fact that several characters would be pretty redundant (Hell, Tager's throw specials are balatant copies of Potemkin's throw specials) BlazBlue vs Guilty Gear would be interesting.

And it'd be the first Guilty Gear game where Potemkin is not the most usless character. Because Carl Clover is the absolute fucking worst fighting game character ever.

Capcom vs Square? What a terrible idea.

Why? Makes about as much sense as Capcom vs. random anime franchise, Mortal Kombat vs. DC, or Marvel vs. Capcom, even.