Batman: Arkham City

Johnny Latino Heat

Gah, 399/400 Riddler challenges completed. The only thing I have left to do is the physical challenge of bataranging an explosive weapon before a thug throws it. I've completed the story & side missions, anyone have any suggestions about where to go to have this happen?

One of the group that is found slightly in front the Monarch Theatre will pick up a fire extinguisher that you can blow up. Or it may be one street down, I forget. It's definitely in that area, and happens every time if you allow them time to go for it.

I have to say in this version the predator parts are about 1000% more fun than in Asylum. Mostly because you have so many ways to fuck with their heads and I can actually pull of takedowns besides the inverted one (which is still my favorite) this time around.

By the way, for those who don't want to draw attention with their silent takedowns, don't press the takedown impact button (Square for PS3), you'll choke the target out and their buddies won't realize it unless they come across their body. Only recommended if other guards are close nearby or if your health is really low.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm waiting for the alternate Batman skins to be DLC myself.

Finally beat the Predator Master campaign today, finishing up the main game and Riddler's Revenge with Batman. All that's left for him is New Game+, which should be fun. I enjoy doing the challenge maps with Catwoman, but her stealth missions are damn near impossible. I suck at stealth without all of Batman's toys.

My friend bought the Robin DLC the other day and I got the chance to do a couple Combat Challenges with him and Nightwing. Both are incredibly fun, but I think I prefer Robin just for some of his attack animations. Spinning an enemy around and then tossing them is always fun, especially if you can toss them into the electric fence in the Museum combat map.

I'm playing through this for the first time, just got to where Quincy Sharp gets thrown in to Arkham City, loving it so far. Completeled the Deadshot sidequest and am one away from the Bane one but its in the Steel Mill (Wasn't looking for it first time round) and I can't figure out how to get back in there, will I have to go back in through the chimney or is there a door open somewhere now that I've finished that level?

I'm playing through this for the first time, just got to where Quincy Sharp gets thrown in to Arkham City, loving it so far. Completeled the Deadshot sidequest and am one away from the Bane one but its in the Steel Mill (Wasn't looking for it first time round) and I can't figure out how to get back in there, will I have to go back in through the chimney or is there a door open somewhere now that I've finished that level?

you'll get a mission to go back into the mill soon if you don't have it yet.

completed Identity theft, and the Watcher stuff, need one more for Deadshot I think.

the Mat Hatter stuff was pretty crazy, was wondering if he'd pop up.

Sweet. Found The Watcher at the top of the Ferris Wheel, not seen him since. Oooh, Mad Hatter. Will have to look out for him. Haven't come across Black Mask yet despite him being namedropped repeatedly and managing to get his trophy, does he actually show up?

I don't think it really spoils anything, but as for Blackmask he is actually at the very beginning of the game. When you are Bruce Wayne. When you're directed to go into Line A, look to your right (as youre walking towards Line A) and youll see someone trying to fend off guards: Blackmask (I believe).

Deadshot is in this part as well, but I assume everyone figured that out.

I don't think you have to play the game on the actual holiday to trigger Calendar Man, he mentioned Thanksgiving in mid-November for me, I assume you just need to talk to him in the month of the holiday.

Calendar Man always mentions the upcoming holiday, I think he just does something unique on each holiday.

finished the main story pretty sure

whoa for most of the main story it was Clayface as Joker? makes sense. was wondering when we'd see Clayface, but didn't think he'd be kinda the main boss.

so Joker, Talia, and possibly Ra's all died? was kinda hoping for another Two-Face appearance towards the end. oh well.