Which is your favorite Lord Of The Ring movie?

Benjamin

Favorite LOTR Movie  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite?

• Fellowship Of The Ring
    • The Two Towers
    • Return Of The Jedi... er, King
    • None

So, had this really great discussion with my mates in the pub last night on which LOTR movie was our favorite and why, and it got me thinking on what EWB would have as their favorite Lord Of The Ring flick. Although these shows are almost ten years old (yeah, I just realized that last night too), it's still among my top favorite twenty movies I've watched of all time, at least.

For me, I came to a conclusion that Two Towers was my favorite. The way it describes the war in-film, plus it has some of my favorite dialogue of all time in any film, make me love it like mad. But yeah, what does EWB think?

I don't think that they are as good as people make them out to be, but I'll go with The Two Towers. The first one doesn't get it because it is setting up, with less action, the 3rd pisses me off as it seems to have about 5 ending points but drags on about 40 minutes more than it needs to (or at least it feels like that), whilst The Two Towers is pretty epic.

I'm offended that there's no love for the animated version...

But Two Towers all the way. First is pretty slow, and the third one would have taken it by a landslide if I wasn't still pissed as how long the fucking ending...S dragged out. When I went to see it in theaters for the second time, I walked out thirty minutes early because I didn't need to see all five endings again.

First one is too slow with nothing happening, second one good, third one best.

And in the first book there was actualy a lot less happening (it´s month for what feels like days in the movie) and yet still it was a million times better to read than to wach any movie. I´ll run for cover now. :shifty: