Civilization Thread!

Ruki

That too, which I just noticed that somehow I don't actually have. Must have used mine to bomb units rather than cities. I reeeeally can't be arsed doing another full game with America >_>

Create a game with a Modern (Atomic?) Era tech start and just go hunting for cities...

Is there a way to deactivate combat animations? I feel like I've spent a third of my life watching Great War Bombers circle over Moscow, and I don't want to use a mod to turn them off because that would be cheating. :shifty:

Pretty sure it's in the options menu somewhere.

EDIT : In Options, Game Options tab, tick the box "Single Player Quick Combat".

There's a mod for that :\ . This is only for aircraft, though.

Plus Benji's option doesn't work on aircraft.

Is there a way to deactivate combat animations? I feel like I've spent a third of my life watching Great War Bombers circle over Moscow, and I don't want to use a mod to turn them off because that would be cheating. :shifty:

There's a mod that deactivates all combat animations not involving you. It speeds the game up so much.