Minecraft!

Sousa

TKz said he'd record from his point of view. And as he is also looking to be games admin he'd be in the best position to over see everything.

I'm sure there'd be a few more willing to record from their POV also. I will probably have a crack at it, but my craptop may have lagging issues.

I wish mine other came back this week :(

Does anyone have access to a server that can be set up for this or are we going to do what we done before and all chip in for it?

I hope someone has access to one since I know I won't be able to chip in <_<

It varies from host to host... Just checked Servercraft.co and if we were to get a full 28 man game it will cost $45/m

If we only stuck with who we have now it will be $23. But that's just servercraft and I know there afre alot more out there and are probably cheaper. They were the first to pop into mind xD

Definitely down for playing, whether I'm actually playing or just in OP mode to help out with everything on the server.

I can also livestream this, I have settings figured out with Skype and online play on X-split. Also Ruki I get 50 when it's a non-minecraft stream, my average on Tuesday and Thursday was 150 viewers. Plus I'm a partner on Twitch so there's that :shifty: Also, nothing wrong with having multiple streams for different points of view.

If anyone DOES want help with setting up a stream via X-split(only thing I know), I can always help with that.

TL;DR: I'm interested, can stream, can help others stream.

• Like 2

If you keep the settings low and you have a decent computer (not that great) it's pretty easy to record with Fraps and play. I'd be willing to chip in a few £££ if we do it next wednesday or some day after. I'm sure between me and Eddie we could upload enough stuff to get a pretty decent view of it. If he's willing to admin as well then we could split up between the two of us who we try and cover/help.

Definitely think the limitation on Admin interference should be a few decent to good stuff with something like a max of 5 mobs spawned in one place. For example, put down a Enchantment Table and spawn 5 creepers around it. Tough, but could be worth the risk.

If you keep the settings low and you have a decent computer (not that great) it's pretty easy to record with Fraps and play. I'd be willing to chip in a few £££ if we do it next wednesday or some day after. I'm sure between me and Eddie we could upload enough stuff to get a pretty decent view of it. If he's willing to admin as well then we could split up between the two of us who we try and cover/help.

Definitely think the limitation on Admin interference should be a few decent to good stuff with something like a max of 5 mobs spawned in one place. For example, put down a Enchantment Table and spawn 5 creepers around it. Tough, but could be worth the risk.

Wednesday? Might be hard for different time zones. I think a late Friday/anytime saturday/early Sunday would likely work best.

....and Enchantment Table? Man, I really know NOTHING about Minecraft.

I'd so be in on a game. Would absolutely love to.