Minecraft!

Sousa

There's a possibility I could throw some yen at this but even if I can't I want in. I'm British time +8 hours and similar time to Australia. I've also been trying to get a three man podcast sorted for something else with one in the USA, one in the UK and me here. I think we worked out that 7am for me on Sunday morning was about the best time (11pm Saturday night UK, 5-7pm Saturday evening in the US).

It just sucks for anyone we have living in Mongolia.

Definitely don't mind being an admin, just will need help knowing how to run it(I know console commands, moreso what/where to spawn stuff.) I'll probably live-stream this on Twitch and record either with FRAPS or X-Split's built in recording software, have to do some tests. Also willing to throw down some money as well(probably around 5-10.)

There's a possibility I could throw some yen at this but even if I can't I want in. I'm British time +8 hours and similar time to Australia. I've also been trying to get a three man podcast sorted for something else with one in the USA, one in the UK and me here. I think we worked out that 7am for me on Sunday morning was about the best time (11pm Saturday night UK, 5-7pm Saturday evening in the US).

It just sucks for anyone we have living in Mongolia.

If that's the only reason it sucks for anyone we have living in Mongolia, I'd say they're doing pretty good. :shifty:

• Like 1

Weird....just tried buying the game through Paypal (I didn't wanna use my credit card...it was making me come up with some secure password bullshit? I didn't trust that) and it didn't go through. When I click 'buy now' or whatever, it just fails :/

This payment cannot be completed and your account has not been charged. Please contact your merchant for more information.

From PayPal

We have received an email from you regarding your concern about challenges you are encountering when making payments with Minecraft. I checked your payment attempts and I can see the funding source that you were trying to use was temporarily unavailable due to our internal security model screening the transactions on the system. Some funding sources might not be available for a particular transaction.

Our anti-fraud practices and transaction reviews are in place for everyone, but they do occasionally affect an account in good standing, such as yours. This is similar to the way banks and credit card companies work. They use complex statistical models to identify transaction patterns out of ordinary. Our statistical model is mainly set up for security.

As an option, you would need to use a different funding source if you wish to send this specific payment through PayPal.

Since this is also a subscription, I also advise you to contact Minecraft at markus@mojang.com for clarifications and formal arrangements.

PayPal is doing the best effort to make sure all concerns are handled and addressed properly to your satisfaction.

So...I can't use paypal because of their 'anti-fraud' security? Bullshit! :angry:

I just e-mailed you, you know it's me, it's not a huge amount of money, let me pay them!