EWB WOMEN: Now With 57!

YI

Just leave it with me, it shouldn't take me too long, as I have a fair idea of who's in the top 30, so I'll just search them out in the thread as opposed to doing a fuck off spreadsheet like before.

The only thing that could fuck that plan up is the fact some people can't spell for shit. :shifty:

Edited by YI

35. AMBER HEARD (48pts - 3 votes)

(Actress, apparently)

REPRESENTING: United States

PLACE LAST TIME: 12

VERDICT: Still have no idea who the fuck she is but I fully approve. The photo of her in the car was my desktop for some while after the last list.

heard1.jpg

heard2.jpg

heard3.jpg

heard4.jpg

heard5.jpg

34. FRANKIE SANDFORD (48pts - 3 votes)

(Singer in girlband The Saturdays and one of the few women in the world to be able to pull off short hair impeccably)

REPRESENTING: England

PLACE LAST TIME: n/a

VERDICT: ...how can someone who likes Glassjaw be this fit? Seriously, be nice to scene kids, because they can turn into this...so fucking gorgeous it's unfair...I do prefer Una, but Frankie's more 'beautiful' than Una. Bonus all Saturdays shot. :wub: Love her.

frank2x.jpg

frankief.jpg

frankie14.jpg

frank1q.jpg

thesaturdaysdailyorg4.jpg

work71.jpg

lc8735ebdb1e64b0dae526e.jpg

3779310332ca24d3b4a5.jpg

fhm7y.jpg

33. SUMMER GLAU (51pts - 3 votes)

(Actress in nerdy stuff, slightly asian fit and has a name like a terminal disease)

PLACE LAST TIME: 39

VERDICT: Until recently I'd only ever seen photos and wasn't 'that impressed'. Definitely looks hotter in motion.

summer1.jpg

summer2.jpg

summer3u.jpg

summer4.jpg

summer5v.jpg

32. RACHEL BILSON (54pts - 3 votes)

(Actress)

PLACE LAST TIME: 31

VERDICT: So cute. :wub:

bilson1.jpg

bilson2.jpg

bilson3.jpg

bilson4.jpg

bilson5.jpg

bilson6.jpg

31. Helen Flanagan (54pts - 3 votes)

(Actress in UK soap "Coronation Street", been in since a kid...then got tits...now the writers decided to have her stick them out all the time)

VERDICT: ...she's not even the hottest person on Coronation Street. :/ Cracking chebs though. Have a bonus shot of the Corry lesbians actually looking quite hot.

flan1.jpg

flan2.jpg

flan3.jpg

flan4.jpg

flan5.jpg

lezbos.png

Edited by YI

I don't know who Amber Heard is, but I'd definitely like to see more of here. Smokin'. Oh, a quick Wiki search shows that she's the realllllllly fit bird from Zombieland. Yeah, I approve. Summer Glau... eh. Fit but has weird features. Rachel Bilson is a fucking goddess - I loved her BEFORE I watched The OC and now that I've seen it, yeah, she's definitely a favourite of mine. Frankie is awesome and another good shot of Molly frolocking goes down well with me. Oh, and Rosie from Corro - looks better in motion. I think her slutiness is part of the appeal as well.

Thumbs up to Be saving the day again.

30. SARAH CHALKE (54pts - 3 votes)

(Actress, in Scrubs)

REPRESENTING: Canada

PLACE LAST TIME: 10

VERDICT: Honestly don't get it. I mean, far from unattractive, but still, I don't get it. She's always stupidly high in this thing too, based off character presumably, but again I don't understand, as Elliot was a constant bleeding cunt.

chalke2.jpg

chalke3.jpg

chalke1.jpg

29. MEGAN FOX (57pts - 3 votes)

(Actress, a living embodiment of a wet dream)

PLACE LAST TIME: 29 (NO CHANGE :o)

VERDICT: Jesus christ, I lust after this girl so fucking much. I'd give her everything I had, but you just know it'd still be nowhere near enough. :(

fox1k.jpg

fox2i.jpg

fox6.jpg

fox3.jpg

fox4s.jpg

fox5n.jpg

fox7.jpg

fox8.jpg

28. ANNA PAQUIN (64pts - 4 votes)

(Actress)

REPRESENTING: Canada / New Zealand

PLACE LAST TIME: 42

VERDICT: Meh-y...on the celebrity scale of course. Looks suspciously too similar to a moomin.

paquin2.jpg

paquin1.jpg

paquin.jpg

moomin4.jpg

27. SOPHIA BUSH (69pts - 3 votes)

(Actress)

PLACE LAST TIME: 24

VERDICT: More than a little bit in love with her. So fucking beautiful. Plus, she seems to put out/get married to anyone who's working with her...just need to get a spot on One Tree Hill. :shifty:

bush1.jpg

bush2r.jpg

bush3r.jpg

bush4.jpg

bush5.jpg

bush6.jpg

bush7.jpg

bush8.jpg

26. Cheryl Cole (69pts - 3 votes)

(Singer, 'the nations sweetheart'...fuck off)

VERDICT: Why's she not Tweedy again? Oh yeah, because it reveals her as a northern slapper. The more popular she's got the more I detest her, anything she's on, anything she says, it just annoys the shit out of me. She's fucking fit, but christ I wouldn't have shed a tear if the 'malaria' had got her. To be honest, bit of an overreaction, as I hate people that love her more than her, herself. Back when they started she was my 4th favourite Girls Aloud, but now she's my 2nd favourite. She has scrubbed up brilliantly, whilst Nadine's got too thin and Harding's clearly done far too much coke/cock.

cheryl1.jpg

cheryl2v.jpg

cole3.jpg

cole4b.jpg

cole5.jpg

Edited by YI

That pic of Cheryl 3rd down is ridiculously sexy...till you get to the wickerwork heels? Reminds me of the old 'extra chairs' my Nan had (god rest her soul) for when family came round for Sunday dinner...aaaaand the 'sexy Cheryl Cole moment' is gone...

(She needs to go back to Tweedy as well, if only so my first thought regarding her isn't how she is irreversably besmirched by an ex-gooner...Yes I have issues...)

Also Megan Fox has this combination of almost angelic beauty, but also makes you think that she must be utter filth in the bedroom...must be the dark hair.

Speaking of hair I'm not getting why Anna Paquin is so high (well, all the shagging in that vampire show perhaps) throw in the white streak in her hair and the gloves from playing Rogue in X-men though...nah, I'm sick and in need of help!

Flanagan and Paquin :wub:

Would of loved both of them higher, but happy with that. Everybody else is pretty good too, although Sanford is ridiculously high (far from the hottest of The Saturdays) and Cheryl fucking Cole does my head in.

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

Elliot from Scrubs :lol: - how can you not find ten women hotter than her to vote for? Obviously I would, but it's worrying that she's this high. Also, Anna Paquin. She's good-looking enough but the same thing applies - maybe I have to see whatever vampire show she's in to "get it". Though she's quite annoying in the X Men films.

Sophia Bush, Megan Fox and Cheryl Cole are all ridiculously hot.

Elliot from Scrubs :lol: - how can you not find ten women hotter than her to vote for? Obviously I would, but it's worrying that she's this high. Also, Anna Paquin. She's good-looking enough but the same thing applies - maybe I have to see whatever vampire show she's in to "get it". Though she's quite annoying in the X Men films.

Sophia Bush, Megan Fox and Cheryl Cole are all ridiculously hot.

To be the meat in that sandwich...or even to be stood in the corner holding their coats...

I'm feeling sick tonight, so there's a possiblity I might get another lot up. But there's also the possibility I may just lie in bed, drink tea and watch M.A.S.K.

It's about 7:3 in favour of M.A.S.K.

Edited by YI