EWB WOMEN: Now With 57!

YI

40. MARY LOUISE PARKER (27pts - 3 votes)

(Actress, most notably in Weeds and some film I once watched cos Mandy Moore was in it)

REPRESENTING: United States

PLACE LAST TIME: n/a

VERDICT: She looks good, but sometimes 'looks her age' (well not really 'her age'...but yeah, you get what I mean). Wouldn't make my list.

mary1t.jpg

mary2h.jpg

mary3p.jpg

mary4o.jpg

39. KATE BECKINSALE (28pts - 2 votes)

(Actress and utter goddess)

REPRESENTING: England

PLACE LAST TIME: 4

VERDICT: ...so beatiful she could probably reduce me to tears.

beck1.jpg

beck2.jpg

beck4.jpg

beck3.png

beck5d.jpg

beck6.jpg

38. ANGELINA JOLIE (32pts - 2 votes)

(Actress)

VERDICT: One motherfucking sexy bitch. Pretty much the pinnacle of -"I would not have a fucking clue what to do with a woman like that".

angelina1.jpg

angelina2.jpg

angelina3b.jpg

angelina4q.jpg

angelina5.jpg

37. UNA HEALY (45pts - 3 votes)

(Singer, part of The Saturdays)

REPRESENTING: Ireland

VERDICT: FUCK YEAH! My favourite Saturday...like someone decided to combine Kimberly and Nadine (pre-skinny as fuck days) from Girls Aloud and sprinkle a massive case of "Slutty" all over the finished article...have some bonus Molly too.

una1.jpg

una2g.jpg

una3j.jpg

una4y.jpg

una5.jpg

unamol2.jpg

unamol.jpg

36. LYNDSY FONSECA (45pts - 3 votes)

(Actress, was in Kick Ass, but clearly most known as Future Ted's daughter in HIMYM :shifty:)

VERDICT: Very cute. 100% get behind. I do like that she has some 'slutty' photoshots...but in them she just comes across as "your girlfriend sending you some dirty photos which are hot but don't really work", it's really endearing...I mean there's one where she's fellating a dagger...the fuck!??

fonseca1.jpg

fonseca2.jpg

fonseca3.jpg

fonseca6.jpg

fonseca5.jpg

fonseca4.jpg

Edited by YI

Great few.

The old bird doesn't really do it for me, but eh. Beckingsdale is awesome, Jolie is ridiculously fucking fit - I used to think she was overrated but then I hit puberty. Una is probably only my 4th favourite Saturday in all fairness. It'd probably go Molly, Frankie, Rochelle and then her - though she does look fucking stunning at times. Oh and that'd be where I recognised his bird from Kick-Ass from. Yeah, she's hot. If I had more exposure to her I could definitely see her making my list. She's like a more streamlined version of Ellie from Chuck.

PS. thanks for that last pic of Molly and Una :wub:

Munter central that last five. What is EWB's obsession with the old ladies? it makes me sick.

Lyndsy Fonseca's 23, metalman. Una Healy's 27. Just how young do you like your ladies? :huh:

Really gutted that I didn't vote for Portman in the end though, she is fucking gorgeous. Really glad Una made it onto the list, mainly so that "Una being straddled by Molly" image could exist in this thread. You can add my thanks on to Pesci's, YI. Shit's beautiful.

Munter central that last five. What is EWB's obsession with the old ladies? it makes me sick.

I could easily have come up with a top ten where they were all over 40.

When Tess Daly looks the way she does at 41, age really isn't a problem anymore.

It wasn't until people started hating on Mary Louise-Parker and calling her old that I realized EWB has extremely high standards. Wow. You guys really suck.

When you're ranking celebrities the whole point is to have high standards because obviously we'd all shag any one of them. It'd make the conversation a bit boring if we just wrote "yeah, I'd shag her" for the entire list.

It wasn't until people started hating on Mary Louise-Parker and calling her old that I realized EWB has extremely high standards. Wow. You guys really suck.

When you're ranking celebrities the whole point is to have high standards because obviously we'd all shag any one of them. It'd make the conversation a bit boring if we just wrote "yeah, I'd shag her" for the entire list.

Which YI did a couple of years ago. It was literally that for every single entry except Bjork.

I think it's more that people went after Mary-Louise Parker for the age thing alone, despite the fact that she's still smoking hot. That's not artificially-inflating standards for the purposes of discussion, which I get (on a side note, Alyssa Milano isn't actually all that hot <_<) that's just being "eew, the over 35s." Parker is still hotter than most, even at 40+.

On the subject of The Saturdays, I really do prefer Frankie, it has to be said, but Una is quite tasty nevertheless.

It was not until this thread that I realized that not everyone in the world is amazed as I at the pure genetic success of Mary-Louise Parker at 46. And HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!? I would vote her in the list simply for the fact that I've never seen a girl closer to 50 look and stay so damn young. And it's not Photoshop doing it, either. Weeds is just as relevant in why I'm marveled, because makeup can only hide so much.

Yeah, I have one update ready, but then you'll be waiting a while for another one. I have to re-count everything...and honestly...I cannot be fucking arsed. :shifty:

Basically, I've lost 2-years of university work/notes/CV resources etc, 5-series of The Wire, a large chunk of 4-years of music I've written/been working on, a couple of years of photos (which given I don't have facebook anymore/have no means of getting a lot back, is an utter cunt), all my fucking bookmarks...thankfully I was able to save my 114mb music collection.

Worst part is...it had fuck all to do with me. Fuck it.

So I'm not in the best of moods right now, and this is pretty low in my priorities to be pissed off about. I remember who the next 5 are, so I'll probably put them up tonight...looking at tits will probably make me feel better.

Edited by YI