EWB WOMEN: Now With 57!

YI

I'm feeling sick tonight, so there's a possiblity I might get another lot up. But there's also the possibility I may just lie in bed, drink tea and watch M.A.S.K.

It's about 7:3 in favour of M.A.S.K.

M.A.S.K?

Mobile Armoured Strike Command?

Kommand. Come on...

I'm feeling sick tonight, so there's a possiblity I might get another lot up. But there's also the possibility I may just lie in bed, drink tea and watch M.A.S.K.

It's about 7:3 in favour of M.A.S.K.

M.A.S.K?

Mobile Armoured Strike Command?

Kommand. Come on...

:-p

I used to teach English, I even punctuate my text messages, sue me.

25. LUCY PINDER (69pts - 3 votes)

(A pair of tits)

REPRESENTING: England

PLACE LAST TIME: n/a

VERDICT: She's the best of the lads mag wank fodder, although they basically are 99% interchangable. Loses points for being a Tory cunt though...and you know, getting everything but her twat out for a living.

pinder1.jpg

pinder2.jpg

pinder3.jpg

pinder4.jpg

24. EVA MENDES (88pts - 4 votes)

(Actress)

REPRESENTING: United States

VERDICT: SEEEEEEXXXXXYYYYY!!!! Surprised she actually placed as she's been fairly quiet in recent times, but holy fuck she's still holding up. Bloody gorgeous.

eva1xz.jpg

eva2q.jpg

eva3s.jpg

eva4.jpg

eva5.jpg

eva6v.jpg

23. KEIRA KNIGHTLEY (100pts - 4 votes)

(Actress)

PLACE LAST TIME: 14

VERDICT: Natalie Portman with less meat on her bones, and no stomach lining. So fucking beautiful it hurts.

keira1.jpg

keira2o.jpg

keira3.jpg

keira4.jpg

keira9.jpg

keira8.jpg

keira7.jpg

keira5.jpg

keira6.jpg

22. KAREN GILLAN (120pts - 4 votes)

(Actress)

REPRESENTING: Scotland

VERDICT: Dr Who's sidekick...don't like Dr Who...she doesn't seem bad for a ginger to be honest, but wouldn't be anywhere on my list.

gil1.jpg

gil2q.jpg

gil3.jpg

21. ALYSON HANNIGAN (120pts - 5 votes)

(Actress)

VERDICT: Ginger pt.2. I never got it. She does look a lot better with dark hair in HIMYM, but when searching for photos my annoyance by her for the fact she always placed so highly in these things came rushing back to me...she looks like a pesky, wise cracking cartoon mouse.

han1p.jpg

han3a.jpg

han2r.jpg

It was a stupendous group of 5 until Hannigan turned up and ruined it :angry:. DAMN YOU WILLOW!

EDIT: I will echo the "she looks nice with dark hair in HIMYM" sentiments, but she just looks like a poor man's Jennifer Love Hewitt to me. Also, I feel like a total dick for not voting for Karen Gillan - she seems like a genuinely nice and funny person in interviews. Plus, she's amazing in a police uniform.

Pinder: nice face but ridiculous tits don't do it for me. Never have.

Mendes: it's weird. You can see she's obviously hot, but I dunno. A lot of the time she just doesn't seem that attractive to me.

Knightley: an absolute goddess. That one scene in Love Actually, she's completely and utterly flawless. I prefer Portman, but Knightley is fantastic. Albeit not fantastic enough to make my list.

Dr Who bird: eh.

Hannigan: lol.

Seriously, EWB has some terrible taste in women. So far, the girl from Paramore, the girl above from Buffy and the girl from Scrubs can all go to hell. Don't see the appeal in them at all. Megan Fox and Summer Glau too. Seriously fucking terrible.

Eva Mendes has a manface, but awesome, awesome body.

Also, Keira = :wub: Lust for her will grow and grow and never stop.

Edited by Ben D.D. Cuntface

Imageshack is being a cunt. If it starts letting me upload photos and I can get everything done in the next 20-minutes or so, I'll put another 5 up, if not you'll have to wait until Thursday/Friday. "Pointless" and then pub before Imogen Heap takes priority.

20. COBIE SMULDERS (136pts - 4 votes)

(Actress)

REPRESENTING: Canada

PLACE LAST TIME: 28

VERDICT: HIMYM has very much went the way of "Friends", especially as far as the female characters go (although in "Friends" it also spread to male characters), in that they all annoy the shit out of me now...still very fucking sexy...got to love it when she 'boots up'.

smul1.jpg

smul2.jpg

smul3.jpg

smul4.jpg

smul5.png

19. HOLLY WILLOUGHBY (144pts - 4 votes)

(TV Presenter)

VERDICT: Awesomely out of left field. And unlike Cotton, she doesn't seem like a bit of a twat. Plus she has a pair of tits you just want to cosy on up to on a cold night

will1q.jpg

will2v.jpg

will3.jpg

will4.jpg

will5n.jpg

will6u.jpg

18. MANDY MOORE (156pts - 4 votes)

(Singer/Actress, Moore/Ryan Adams just edges Zooey Deschanel/Ben Gibbard as a "Hero! How the fuck did he manage that?" couple)

PLACE LAST TIME: 15

VERDICT: She needs to stop going down. :pervert: Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love her. Perfection.

moore1.jpg

moore2.jpg

moore3a.jpg

moore4.jpg

moore6.jpg

moore7.jpg

moore8.jpg

moore9.jpg

moore10.jpg

17. GEMMA ARTERTON (165pts - 5 votes)

(Actress)

VERDICT: It's quite funny, I've seen a bunch of her films, thought she was hot, but never really put them together as the 'same person' until I saw her on Jonathan Ross (I think) and it fell into place. Defo's fit but wouldn't be this high for me. Has the bit of the Ellis Bextor about her.

arterton1.jpg

arterton2.jpg

arterton3.jpg

arterton4.jpg

arterton5.jpg

16. ELISHA CUTHBERT (165pts - 5 votes)

(Actress)

REPRESENTING: Canada

PLACE LAST TIME: 3

VERDICT: Always a high point. The bed scene in "The Girl Next Door" is locked safely away in everyone's wank bank. And whilst an utter cunt, I totally loved her "Working in CTU" look...the sexy suit and 'the fringe'...fucking brilliant. Un-be-fucking-lievable!

elisha1o.jpg

elisha2t.jpg

elisha3.jpg

elisha4w.jpg

elisha5.jpg

elisha6.jpg

elisha7.jpg

elisha8.jpg