EWB WOMEN: Now With 57!

YI

I used to love Kristen Bell but over the past couple of years I've gone off her a fair bit. I dunno what it is.

But yeah, 2-5 was awesome. Whoever that ginger bird is, she looks quite a bit like Angelina Jolie in some of those pictures so she gets a thumbs up from me. All the others were in my list. And I think it's actually Katy Perry who's made me go a little off Zooey as well - I still quite like Zooey but Katy is like her hotter, sluttier sister.

Comments on the last 10:

Winstead: So fucking glad she's as high up on the list as she is. Had never heard of her before Scott Pilgrim, but I thought she was gorgeous in that and I'm yet to see a picture of her that has come close to persuading me otherwise.

Biel: I'm pretty sure that I voted for her primarily because I'd just seen the A-Team the day before I voted. I do think she's very cute though (especially her face) so I'm OK with her being Top 10.

Stone: Voted for Emma also, largely because of my general love for Superbad, Zombieland and ludicrously large-eyed redheads (dyed or otherwise). I can understand why some people think otherwise but I'm glad to see her so high up.

Cuoco: Totally agree with the Sarah Chalke comparison although, it has to be said, the same can be said for many on this list - Yvonne Strahovski (Chuck) and Mary Elizabeth Winstead (Scott Pilgrim), for example. She can be adorable sometimes on BBT, I admit, but I probably wouldn't put her anywhere near the Top 10.

Kunis: Never understood the Mila love myself, she always looks like she's going to fall asleep any minute. I have only seen her in Forgetting Sarah Marshall (where she was upstaged, IMO, by Kristen Bell) though, so I'm guessing I just haven't seen enough of her to get the appeal.

Strahovski: Don't watch Chuck, so I don't really know much about her. She's got lovely eyes, I'll give her that.

Hendricks: I saw Christina in Firefly originally before she really took off and fancied the pants off her back then (the redheads thing again). She's just an amazing looking woman to me. I've only seen snatches of Mad Men, so I can't really comment on her in that, but, on the whole, she seems like a genuinely nice person who doesn't let the media focus on her image (read: tits) get to her.

Johansson: Only seen her in Lost in Translation and that's about it. Way overhyped in my opinion.

Perry: Sex on legs. Deserves a place in this list for her genetic makeup alone. When you add in the insisting on wearing latex everywhere, her PR's depiction of her as sexy yet approachable and her general reputation for being both proficient and enthusiastic in the bedroom, it's a no brainer.

Bell: If you'd have told me when I was watching season 1 of Veronica Mars a few years back that Kristen Bell would become as popular as she is now, I would have laughed in your fucking face. She was always cute, in an approachable way (see Katy Perry, PR depiction), but I just can't comprehend how she became a sex goddess at all (even with her turn in Sarah Marshall).

bellextra.jpg

Admittedly, pictures like this could be considered as clues. :shifty: