EWB WOMEN: Now With 57!

YI

Wish I would have saw the thread to vote on this but I'm pretty sure my 1st and 3rd picks would only get voted on by me and I'd have to kick my second due to age. Good list so far but I'm disappointed there's no Jennifer Morrison.

15. MARINA DIAMANDIS (180pts - 5 votes)

(Singer, a little quirky, incredibly talented and released one of the best albums of 2010)

REPRESENTING: Wales

PLACE LAST TIME: 23

VERDICT: As beautiful as a lakeside sunset. :wub: The first of 4 of my votes in this block.

marinay.jpg

marina1v.jpg

marina2x.jpg

marina3i.jpg

marina4w.jpg

marina6.jpg

marina5.jpg

14. PIXIE LOTT (180pts - 6 votes)

(Singer, less quirky and a lot less talented...more pint-sized sex puppet)

REPRESENTING: England

PLACE LAST TIME: n/a

VERDICT: Whenever you see her interviewed or she talks for an extended period of time, she seems annoying as fuck...but fucking hell, she's gorgeous. :wub: Bonus shot with The Saturdays.

pixie3.png

pix4.png

pix1d.png

pixie2.jpg

pix6.png

pix4vf.jpg

pix.jpg

13. RACHEL MCADAMS (180pts - 4 votes)

(Actress)

REPRESENTING: Canada

PLACE LAST TIME: 7

VERDICT: Impossibly cute :wub: Go watch "Wedding Crashers"...got a full on bone-on? If "no"...you're a bumder.

mcadams1.jpg

mcadams2.jpg

mcadams3.jpg

mcadams4.jpg

mcadams5.jpg

mcadams6.jpg

mcadams7.jpg

12. ZOOEY DESCHANEL (204pts - 6 votes)

(Actress/Singer)

REPRESENTING: United States

PLACE LAST TIME: 3

VERDICT: I never really got 'it' with Zooey, still don't. Plus every film she's in her character seems like a total bitch. Still, well done Ben Gibbard...you've done well for a man who either looks like a paedophile substitute teacher, or on a good day, a labrador.

zooey1g.jpg

zooey2.jpg

zooey3.jpg

zooey4.jpg

11. OLIVIA WILDE (231pts - 7 votes)

(Actress)

PLACE LAST TIME: 11

VERDICT: Complete and Utter lust. :wub: I should be tied up and muzzled like Hannibal Lecter to stop me lunging at the photos of her on my screen. I don't like "House", so my only real viewing experience of her was as a blonde lesbian in "The OC"...she was brilliant then...she's fucking better now. Un-be-fucking-lievable! She also seems to love sticking her arse out on all fours in photos...glorious! Hopefully she milks slutty for a couple more years before going all Elisha Cuthbert and only doing 'artsy' (code for "shit") photoshoots.

wilde1.jpg

wilde2.jpg

wilde3.jpg

wilde4.jpg

wilde6.jpg

wilde5.jpg

wilde7.jpg

wilde8.jpg

wilde9.jpg

Edited by YI

Marina is divine. Also the only person on this list that I've met. cool.

Pixie Lott's okay, in spite of her chronic acne.

I tend to like Rachel McAdams most of the time.

Zooey Deschanel has weird eyes. Makes her look a bit senile. Seems a bit dull as well.

I don't think I've ever seen Olivia Wilde before.

Numbers sorted;

10. MARY ELIZABETH WINSTEAD (266pts - 7 votes)

(Actress)

PLACE LAST TIME: n/a

VERDICT: Oh, the funny coloured hair chick frm Scott Pilgrim...had no idea she was so fucking beautiful. :o In searching for images I think I've fallen desperately in love with her.

mary7.jpg

mary2i.jpg

17719maryelizabethwinst.jpg

mary1r.jpg

mary3a.jpg

39563maryhqcb4122561lo.jpg

mary4l.jpg

mary8i.jpg

9. JESSICA BIEL (280ts - 7 votes)

(Actress)

PLACE LAST TIME: 5

VERDICT: She's fit, no doubts, but I don't really 'get it', but then again I've never actually seen any of her film, she might spend 90% of the time with her chebs out.

biel1a.jpg

biel2.jpg

biel3.jpg

biel4.jpg

biel5.jpg

8. EMMA STONE (320pts - 10 votes)

(Actress)

PLACE LAST TIME: 18

VERDICT: I said it last year, I'll say it this year..."The girl from Superbad? REALLY!?!?"...really...I mean...she's alright...but...WHAT!?!?! She just looks like a brunette Jaime Pressly, without the body, and I was never really aboard the Jaime Pressly train. Also, wiki claims she looks naturally blonde...but she looks like a closet ginger to me. I mean, she's attractive, but yeah, I really, really, really, really don't follow this.

stone1.jpg

stone2.jpg

stone3.jpg

stone4y.jpg

7. KALEY CUOCO (387pts - 9 votes)

(Actress)

PLACE LAST TIME: 9

VERDICT: She's fit, but really, it's going to be the Elliot in "Scrubs" effect where in a few years when she shows up on something else, people are going to think "Actually, she's not 'that' fit, it's just there's very little 'cosmetic beauty' in the show, she looks better than she actually is".

kaley1.png

kaley2.jpg

kaley3.png

kaley4.png

6. MILA KUNIS (423pts - 9 votes)

(Actress)

REPRESENTING: United States/Ukraine

PLACE LAST TIME: 13

VERDICT: Didn't really get the love (and went as far assaying she had a face like a pet bulldog) until "Forgetting Sarah Marshall"...and jesus fucking wept. :o She was also in my much loved film, "Get Over It"...although honestly I can't remember her. :( Will have to watch it again sometime. Still can't comprehend the Kunis/Culkin partnership.

kunis1.jpg

kunis2.jpg

kunis3.jpg

kunis4.jpg

kunis5.jpg

kunis6.jpg

Biel is a bit meh... hot obviously but nothing too special on the celebrity scale for me. Stone and Cuoco would've made my 20 (Stone because she looks so hot in Zombieland basically, much better than she did in Superbad) and I originally voted for Stone but took her out when I realised I was just being silly. More importantly, KUNIS!!! I've loved her since I first saw That 70s Show, she's awesome. She was pretty much my number one before Forgetting Sarah Marshall, which basically solidified her, and now that she's lezzing off with Natalie Portman I can't see her moving for a long time :wub:

What a brilliant update, no complaints about any of them. Didn't vote for none of them, but am happy with all of them being there. Mary should and would of made my top ten if I'd of see SPVTW earlier, she's simply stunning.

Some ladies that probably place too high here, one being Kaley, but again, no complaints as they're all gorgeous. I think I debated on voting for Stone, cant remember if I did, love her.

Yeah, this is the best 5. Biel is meh, but the other 4 are all wonderful. I see it in the complete opposite way as YI, in that I don't fancy the ones who are celebrity gorgeous, but the ones who aren't. I dunno, maybe it's because they're more obtainable. >_>

17719maryelizabethwinst.jpg

Worth quoting just for this picture. I hope I voted for her for this alone.

6. MILA KUNIS (423pts - 9 votes)

VERDICT: Didn't really get the love (and went as far assaying she had a face like a pet bulldog) until "Forgetting Sarah Marshall"...and jesus fucking wept. :o She was also in my much loved film, "Get Over It"...although honestly I can't remember her. :( Will have to watch it again sometime. Still can't comprehend the Kunis/Culkin partnership.

Good God, someone else has actually seen this film? I thought I was the only one.

5. YVONNE STRAHOVSKI (432pts - 8 votes)

(Actress)

REPRESENTING: Australia

PLACE LAST TIME: 33 (Biggest jump......in my penis :pervert:)

VERDICT: Re-viewing "Chuck" has made me think Sarah is generally a bit of a cunt, but fuck I love her arse. If I could have been arsed I'd have figured a way to screencap S2.Ep.1, when she pulls that black dress on...holy fuck. I love her, her bum mostly, but she's great, even if she talks like a barmaid.

yvonne1.jpg

yvonne2.jpg

yvonne5.jpg

yvonne3.jpg

yvonne4.jpg

yvonne6.jpg

yvonne7.jpg

yvonne8.jpg

4. CHRISTINA HENDRICKS (440ts - 8 votes)

(Actress)

PLACE LAST TIME: 20

VERDICT: Mmmmmmmmmm...titties. I don't really 'get' her, or Scarlett who's next. They both fall more into a 'classic Hollywood starlet' mould, but don't really do much for me. However, unlike Scarlett, I do find Hendricks 'sexy' (whereas I find Scarlett so devoid of 'raw sex appeal', and she has the facial features of a vole, so doesn't pull off the "Knightley beauty card"...fuck yeah, ridiculously judgemental as fuck, if she spread her legs for me I'd got into cardiac arrest)...I've forgotten where I was. Hendricks is alright, but not really my 'type'. I guess, that explains it.

hendricks1.jpg

hendricks2.jpg

hendricks3.png

hendricks4.jpg

hendricks5.png

3. SCARLETT JOHANSSON (730pts - 10 votes)

(Actress)

AGE: 25 (fuck didn't realise she was this young actually)

PLACE LAST TIME: 6

VERDICT: See that rant above. Also, learn to fucking spell her name right next year or your votes won't count for shit.

scarlet1.jpg

scarlet2.jpg

scarlet3a.jpg

scarlet4.jpg

scarlet5.jpg

scarlet6.jpg

2. Katy Perry (759pts - 11 votes)

(Singer, Mrs Russell "Worsel Gummage" Brand)

PLACE LAST TIME: 16

VERDICT: Divine knockers...knockers, bringing it back. Always preferred her to Zooey Deschanel (she looks more like Zooey than her own sister does), now you've all fucking catching up.

katy1x.jpg

katy2.jpg

katy3.jpg

katy4.jpg

katy5.jpg

katy6.jpg

katy7.jpg

Edited by YI

1. KRISTEN BELL (1395pts - 15 votes)

(Actress)

PLACE LAST TIME: 1

VERDICT: No complaints, besides that she should have got a dicking from Wallace......and Mandy Moore was a far better 2-time winner.

bell1h.jpg

bell2.jpg

bell3.jpg

bell4t.jpg

bell5.jpg

bell6.jpg

bell7.jpg

bell8.jpg

Until next time...toodles

bellextra.jpg

Edited by YI