EWB WOMEN: Now With 57!

YI

Yeah Alison Brie is only 26...and wasn;t on the list last time. If you notice I just copy & paste and fucked up, not editing all the details that belonged to Erica Durance.

And Ollie, Be counted the votes last time, and whilst he did count all the votes for Chan Marshall, I then edited them to cancel her down to your highest vote and someone else voted for her as well.

Gonna try and get a group up tonight/maybe's 2...then another tomorrow. Then I doubt there'll be an update until next week sometime...maybe's one on Saturday depending on my plans.

Also, I've found a photo of Fearne Cotton where she has a bit of a resemblence to Lauren Laverne.

Edited by YI

50. DANNEEL HARRIS (20pts - 2 votes)

(Actress, most notably in TV series "One Tree Hill" and the 2nd Harold & Kumar film)

REPRESENTING: United States

PLACE LAST TIME: 42

VERDICT: My 2nd girl on here. I have nothing but sheer lust for this woman.

danneel1.png

danneel2.jpg

danneel4.jpg

danneel5.jpg

danneel3.jpg

49. FEARNE COTTON (20pts - 2 votes)

(Radio presenter and TV personality)

REPRESENTING: England

PLACE LAST TIME: n/a

VERDICT: A complete and utter, bonafied twat. She's not interesting, she's not funny, she has the charisma of a plank of wood and doesn't have the warmth (or tits) Holly Willoughby has. Don't get me wrong...in a heartbeat...but christ she fucking annoys every part of me besides my penis.

fearne1.jpg

fearne2.jpg

fearne3.jpg

fearne4.jpg

48. EVANGELINE LILLY (22pts - 2 votes)

(Actress, most notably in "Lost")

REPRESENTING: Canada

PLACE LAST TIME: 25

VERDICT: I never really got "Lost", but in the early days my favourite was the preggaz one, then the one who had a creepy incest vibe with her brother, and then her. Definitely fit...but she's got this Liv Tyler 'tribute act' thing going on.

eva1i.jpg

eva2q.jpg

eva3z.jpg

eva4t.jpg

46. EMMA WATSON (22pts - 2 votes)

(Actress, most notably in the Harry Potter series)

REPRESENTING: France (wait...what...FUCK OFF!) / England

VERDICT: She's cute. But basically...if you're at a 'good' university, she's any girl you meet that has a chip on their shoulder because they think they should have gotten into Oxbridge, and they're cunts...and that's why you'd love to fuck her rotten. However, I've went off her a little bit after being told that she wouldn't look 'weird' with a monobrow...THINK ABOUT IT! PICTURE IT!!! IT'S TRUE!!! NOT WEIRD!!!

watson1c.jpg

watson2.jpg

watson3.jpg

watson4.jpg

46. HAYDEN PANETTIERE (22pts - 2 votes)

(Save The Cheerleader, Save The World...no wonder Future Hiro was so fucking pissed off, he came up with this quality soundbite that later turned out to be totally irrelevant)

PLACE LAST TIME: 37

VERDICT: Right now...she looks like a fucking goddess. Is it like totally wrong that I want her to cry while I touch her?

hayden1.jpg

hayden2.jpg

hayden3.jpg

hayden4.jpg

Edited by YI

Danneel isn't a real name but whatever, she's fucking hot. Probably the kind of girl I'd have on my list if I ever watched OTH. Speaking of having girls on my list from TV shows I watch, I'm a complete Lost fanboy but Kate never did it for me. I agree with YI, Claire is fitter. Though, to be honest, I'd go gay for Sawyer in a heartbeat first. Panettiere is hot with hair down (though overrated to fuck), but when she has her hair up and pulled back she doesn't do it for me at all. Fearne Cotton isn't anything special and yes, very annoying. Emma Watson is one of those I like more than I should in proportion to her hotness... she didn't make my list but she was close, mainly because she's almost exactly my age and that always seems to elevate birds for me. Has a vibe of complete filth about her as well. I need to see the later Harry Potter films where she gets a little action, saying that.

Was gonna do another group...not gonna happen...got to Claudia Black...got incredibly depressed. Legit looks like Dean Gaffney in a wig...only with more chiselled features;

10887421_gal.jpg00037136-DAE6-1E78-A0F080C328EC0000.jpg

Edited by YI
  • Like 5

Sorry. I'm currently functioning without a regular connection to the internet and have had a pretty hectic week. This week probably wont be much better, but I'll try and at least get something posted if I can.

45. CLAUDIA BLACK (24pts - 2 votes)

(Actress in sci-fi shit)

REPRESENTING: Australia

VERDICT: Does her nose have a bicep?

claudia3f.jpg

claudia1t.jpg

claudia2c.jpg

44. NATALIE PORTMAN (24pts - 2 votes)

(Actress, she's in some film lezzing off with Mila Kunis next year, so I expect her to jump back high again)

REPRESENTING: Isreal

PLACE LAST TIME: 8

VERDICT: ...so fucking low...terrible times. :( She's basically Keira with more definition (aka. FUCKING BEAUTIFUL), but I'd still pick Keira because she'd drink me under the table and fuck it, that's hot.

nat1.jpg

Black-Swan-Portman-Kunis.jpg

portman2.jpg

port3.jpg

port4d.jpg

43. ISLA FISHER (24pts - 3 votes)

(Actress)

REPRESENTING: Oman / Scotland / Australia

PLACE LAST TIME: 19

VERDICT: Has clearly done a deal with the devil, she keeps getting fitter and fitter. Even when pregnant she looks gorgeous. She;s a solid 2/1 on to go the way of Kylie (continue to get fitter...not get tit cancer).

isla1.jpg

isla2r.jpg

isla4.jpg

isla3.jpg

isla5q.jpg

42. ALYSSA MILANO (26pts - 2 votes)

(Actress, from Charmed and Who's The Boss - but it's wrong to fancy her in that)

VERDICT: No complaints. When you were a teenager, everyone loved a bit of Charmed. Evens for a Kylie.

aly1.jpg

aly2.jpg

aly3.jpg

aly4.jpg

aly5.jpg

41. MILLA JOVOVICH (26pts - 2 votes)

(Actress in various Sci-Fi films, but most importantly "Dazed And Confused" and shockingly acceptable contributor to the CSAMH wank bank)

REPRESENTING: Ukraine

VERDICT: Total vibe of sexyness and if you didn't get a semi at some point in some of the Resident Evil franchise, your sexual preference is a hell of a long way from just being questionable. Fucking love her eyes.

mila1z.png

mila2v.jpg

mila3.jpg

mila5.jpg

mila4.jpg

Alas, I didn't vote for Portman this time. Probably for the first time ever. I still really do like her, but she hasn't done much at all since the last list. Lezzing off with Mila Kunis, who's pretty much a permanent fixture of mine, will do her no harm at all though :pervert:

Black looks horrible. Milano is obviously hot but she's too much woman for me. Jovovich is very hot and probably deserves that place, if not a tiny bit higher. Fischer is also hot, seems about right there, but gets overshadowed in Wedding Crashers by fitty McAdams.