Royal Survivior Slam Series Rumble Mania Mafia - SIGN-UPS

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

warrior.jpg

THE POWER OF DESTRUCITY HAS LEAD ME TO THIS CONCLUSION. I HAVE COME NOT TO TAKE AND NOT TO GIVE BUT TO PRESERVE... PRESERVE THE POWER OF THE WARRIORS AND BRING TO YOU LIVE THE DESTRUCITY THAT LIVES WITHIN THE HEARTS AND SOULS OF THE GODS.

I WILL NOT BE CONTENT TO WATCH OR TO FOLLOW FOR WHILE OTHERS SIT IDLE AND ALLOW THE FURIES AND OPHANIM CONSUME THE SOULS OF THE MEAK, I SHALL RUN FORTH WITH THE POWER OF A KRAKAN RIDING A HURRICANE SWALLOWING A FRIEGHT TRAIN!

AND THEN AT ROYAL SURVIVOR RUMBLE KING OF THE SUMMERSLAM SERIES...

I

WILL

SURVIVE!!!!!!

or... um... /in for either replacement or main. Either's good.

I really want in this, RW games are the best, but if you would rather pick another as I am well aware my work sched makes it so I am not the greatest player during the week, I will bow out and read it. You have hit 40+ with ease so yeah.

• Admin

OK, 46 sign-ups.

Wow.

I'm going to start sending out roles shortly - sadly, 6 of you will be on the reserve list (well, 5 + Ego to give him some more time), and we'll get going this afternoon!