Elder Scrolls V: Skeerim

apsham

Grr, that stupid dog led me to a cave and then I couldn't see him anywhere so I thought he went inside so went in and blundered straight into a big bunch of vampires. Luckily my archery is great these days. Anyway I went back to the quests menu and it said that the dog is waiting OUTSIDE for me.

When I get back out there..... GRRRRRRRR.

Speaking of Armour, does anyone actually ever use Light Armour again once they've found some decent Heavy Armour? I think I have like, twice, using a combination of the Thieves Guild Armour and the Nightingales Armour to make me super sneaky or give me some perk boost for a Thieves Guild mission.

Also anyone know how long it takes to get the Special Missions for the guild? I want to get that trophy for returning it to its former glory, but I only seem to have managed to get one of the special missions.

I prefer light armor most of time so that I can move around quicker. I've always favored leather armor.

I was finally able to purchase that home in Whiterun which means the real shennanigans can begin. I fucking love using the bow, putting an arrow through somebodys face when they are least expecting it is satisfying.

I forget the name, but I found this clan that wear a dead elk on their head. They had some pretty nice armor and weapons, especially the bow they carry.

I love light armor. I've got a set of Exquisite Elven Armor with a Krosis mask. I wouldn't get much more of an armor bonus with Heavy Armor, plus I'd have to actually lug it around which means less loot from dungeons. If I need better defense, that's what Stoneflesh is for.

I'm quite confused. I left the Riverwood Trader to be confronted by three hired thugs. After killing them I read the contract, which says it was put out by Louis Letrush, to rough me up for being a thief. Now, while I was a thief, I did it to steal him his horse. I never tried to take the horse from him, and took my agreed payment. Anybody know why he would've sent these guys after me?