Elder Scrolls V: Skeerim

apsham

I have to find out a way to grind out 10 more levels though so I can get the achievment. Also need like 8 more shouts. I have like 10 unused Dragon souls :P

Explore everywhere, that's how I got most of my shouts. As an added bonus your exploration will likely help in getting you those ten levels.

I have to find out a way to grind out 10 more levels though so I can get the achievment. Also need like 8 more shouts. I have like 10 unused Dragon souls :P

There's a Greybeard that tells you the location of Shouts. I'm not sure how many times you can do it. He's the one that tells you where to find the Elder Scroll in the tall tower. As for 10 more levels, I'd suggest looking into some of the ways of grinding skills quickly, stuff like raising alteration by casting Candlelight over and over with The Mage Stone activated whilst wearing quickly recharging Magicka robes.

God damn I'm stuck on a final Daedric Quest to get the weapon I need for the trophy. Finding Meridia's Beacon is annoying. :(

Oh...Beacon.

I have that quest...I will get around to it. I've completed 2 of my 3 Daedric quests (one to get the staff...one to get the mace).

Also, are there any soul gems that can hold human souls? I figure, once I get that, I'm going from stealthy thief to serial killer and enchanting EVERYTHING.

Just do the quest for Azuras Star and pick The Black Star. It say it can only hold an infinite amount of Black Souls, but it can actually hold an infinite amount of any kind of soul.

God damn Meridias Beacon. It randomly appears in chests after Level 12 yet I've never seen it. My best guess is that I may have picked it up and sold it or something. Might have to look through my chest filled with crap. Just need to do her quest and The Only Cure to get the trophy for Daedric Items.

Anyone know where I can find a high elf to kill?

That was the literally the first blood I got. Only moments after starting the quest I fast-traveled to Helgen to do some exploring (discovering locations mainly) and I ran into a wandering High Elf. It will be completely random, you'll run into them all though at some point. I'm still waiting for a Wood Elf.

And how dare you say you've beaten the game Srar? One can never beat Skyrim, they can only play more of it.

There's a quest starting in Whiterun where the Thalmor captured one of the Gray Mane family. You can kill them.

In spoilers for the rest of the folks preferably, but is there a way to complete that quest non-violently?

There's a quest starting in Whiterun where the Thalmor captured one of the Gray Mane family. You can kill them.

In spoilers for the rest of the folks preferably, but is there a way to complete that quest non-violently?

there is a theory that General Tullius has the key as you speak to him he will mention a Thalmor prisoner. At the moment though nobody has found a way into the fort and to do it without being attacked on sight. I'd guess in theory with high sneak you could get through everybody unseen but the interrogator is with him all the time and stares him down so sneaking in and out doesn't seem to be possible.

Latest theory involves doing all the Legion quests and he'll help you out... Time will tell I guess.

Edited by lanky316